Australia expansion pack, anyone?

Lol ;) Try parking that one backwards on a small sized industrial area :)

On a more serieus note, althoug I do understand the specialness in this, I do doubt if it would last. A lot of the fun of the game is the dricing backwards, and driving through the narrow streets of a city. These monsters don't come to a city, so it would indeed be just the desert runs. I think people will get bored with them soon. After all, when driving in a straight line, it doesn't matter that much how long the vehicle is.

These monsters don't come to a city, so it would indeed be just the desert runs. I think people will get bored with them soon. After all, when driving in a straight line, it doesn't matter that much how long the vehicle is.

How about driving on unsealed roads? :p

dont want to be captain obvious or nasty but isnt the game called Euro Truck Simulator 2 if so what are you putting a country from Australasia in a game that is made for trucking iin europe

I'm not being serious about this. ;)

Bit offtopic but doesnt Australia have a normal network of train connections?

Yes we do, but only in the south and east. Many of the major mining operations in the northwest and interior of the country don't have railway connections to the ports and cities - only highways. That's where the road trains come in. This map of the major roads and railway routes should clarify: http://www.sydney-australia.biz/maps/australia/graphics/australia-rail-map.png

Well, there are some rumours surrounding ETS2 that we might get double trailers in the future.
Which in europe look something like this:
3eLZV.jpg

Well, there are some rumours surrounding ETS2 that we might get double trailers in the future.
Which in europe look something like this:
3eLZV.jpg

We wont be getting them in the UK any time soon, a local large haulier has been pressing for this for a while now and recently got arrested after a PR stunt demonstrating these combinations on the public road ( Company is called DENBY from Lincoln UK )

Spooky spooky, just found this updated news report on this very subject, how odd !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-20318649

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back