rF2 Aussie Legends @ Sebring - Thu 21 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ANNOUNCEMENT

The server has now been updated and restarted.
Jesus! That explains a lot of things. I was having a go on the server on Monday, figured out the line and played around with the Holden a little. On Wednesday, I was going for it again - and the car behaved totally different! 40 kph more top speed, different braking points, a lot gruntier...laptimes down by 7 seconds or so. The same damn car on the same server! But now that makes sense, seeing that you did indeed change something there. But why in the hell would you scare me like that? Little warning next time, please. Getting too old for this ****.

Sorry guys, after around 4 laps in first race I had to go and lie down..I had a really bad migraine..it started to come on during practice and just got worse.

Hope you all had a great race :thumbsup:

I have no idea who the podium winners were, but congrads, well done :thumbsup:

Here's my races for anyone interested:

Great fun, even if it was a bit chaotic at times and also the cars can be a handful. Also, as always, I was struggling with a right-hand drive car, I really have to remind myself at all times that the car is not where I expect it to be, otherwise it quickly goes south ;) I don't understand how folks from right-hand drive countries can drive so many LHD cars in sims so easily ;)

Hope I didn't cause any trouble for anyone, I was all over the place at times, especially braking into the hairpin.

Also thanks again @Denis Betty for the Holden setup, it undoubtedly played a considerable part in why I was actually fairly competitive tonight.

Sorry for missing out.

I'm down with a cold and was down for the count yesterday and soon to be now as well, just trying to get everyhting I need to do now before I go to bed and hope to feel better tomorrow :(

I hope you all had fun though :)
I hope you feel better very soon mate. Get yerself to bed and drink lots of fluids.
You missed a really fun event, but there's plenty more coming soon. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea