rF2 Aussie Legends @ Sebring - Thu 21 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have a similar concern regarding the size of the car being a mismatch for the track :confused:, should make for an eventful race.

However please sign me up.....slowing these cars down is a challenge and we all love a challenge:)

Last edited:
Welcome to rF2 club racing, I hope you'll enjoy racing with us. The only thing that I'd suggest, is that you make sure that you're able to enter the server and get on track, well in advance of the event. Occasionally, one of our members will have difficulty with a different version of track or car, or some similar small mismatch. It can take a little time to sort out sometimes, so it's always worth checking in advance. Apart from that, you should be good to go. We'll look forward to seeing you on track and (hopefully) having a chat on TS. :thumbsup:

Will do Denis, thanks. I'm looking forward to racing with you guys!

I have a similar concern regarding the size of the car being a mismatch for the track :confused:, should make for an eventful race.

However please sign me up.....slowing these cars down is a challenge and we all love a challenge:)
:D No I mean the track version ( johnson club ) Mini size
Ha ha, well I thought the fullcircuit would be a bit too much. The straight is a bit long for these cars IMO. In any case, I wanna use the full circuit for something else very soon.. something a bit special.
@max1966i I'll stick your name down, I'm sure we'll be alright. I'm just gonna pop on the server to remind myself how easy it is. ;) :D

Unfortunately I will have to be a maybe @Denis Betty because I had a garage appointment for my truck ( four wheel drive not working) changed from Tuesday to Thursday. They forgot to order my part and I need the four wheel drive working ( snow storm for tomorrow also). They said it would be a least a 2 hour job and then 1/2 hour drive home.

Aw that's a shame Jack. NVM, you take it easy and don't bust a gut trying to make it home in time. If you make it home in time for R2, you are welcome to join, but no pressure mate. Hope it all goes ok for you. Good luck mate. :)

1fk249.jpg

@Jopamir Put the .rfcmp files into your rF2 Packages folder, start the launcher, go to the packages tab, find the cars in the list, install them. You can remove them from the Packages folder afterwards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back