rF2 Aussie Legends @ Hidden Valley - Thu 21 Mar 2018

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the release of a new build, the rFactor 2 servers have now been updated and restated. Please ensure that your client is up-to-date - Steam Build ID: 3646315 - before attempting to join the server. (You can verify the Steam Build ID by opening the 'Properties' dialog for rFactor 2, and selecting the 'Local Files' tab).

Last edited:
Thanks Denis for asking:thumbsup:
At the moment there's a "conflict" of events w/ RRE event... Signed for it already, needs all atendants it can get I guess (love both games, shame there isnt more people joining:unsure:)
Cheers mate, again, thanks for calling;)
NP buddy, thanks for the reply. :thumbsup:

BTW, I don't know if it's some issue on my side, but when I tried to join the game to get at least somewhat familiar with the track, I saw it started downloading "a missing component", as in the track. Which surprised me, because I was subscribed to it on Steam. And now, looking at packages installed, I have the track twice - a 1.64 version that's from Steam Workshop, and a 1.62 version that is installed locally.

BTW, I don't know if it's some issue on my side, but when I tried to join the game to get at least somewhat familiar with the track, I saw it started downloading "a missing component", as in the track. Which surprised me, because I was subscribed to it on Steam. And now, looking at packages installed, I have the track twice - a 1.64 version that's from Steam Workshop, and a 1.62 version that is installed locally.
Aha, we appear to be using an out-of-date version of the track on the server. :redface: I compared the download date with the release and I thought that we already had the latest version, but clearly this is not the case. I shall correct this once I arrive at the office, in a few hours. Thank you very much for the heads up @Martin Fiala. :thumbsup:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hidden Valley has now been updated to v1.64 - if you do not already have this version of the circuit installed then it will be automatically downloaded & installed when you join the server.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back