AC [AUS Server] GT3 @ Magione - Fri 13th June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks again guys, had a lot of fun dicing in the top 4 and did a lot better than expected. Never done a lap at Magione in a GT3 car so I had to quickly adapt an Imola setup to be anything near on the pace. Let's just say my arms are really feeling it, 30 laps in that car around there with iffy grip was tough :p

I'll be able to speak on TS tomorrow night too, so look forward to me moaning every time I get a corner wrong. :)

Hope to see some replays for the lead of this race :)

I could see the battle from my rear view, and it looked pretty sweet!

Cool thanks for that would have to be a highlight of my assetto corsa races that battle with you
Hey man, I've decided to make it a proper race edit, because the footage is awesome! so...It's going to take a bit of time. I'm free tomorrow so I'll work on it then, should be up before Sunday night.

Hey man, I've decided to make it a proper race edit, because the footage is awesome! so...It's going to take a bit of time. I'm free tomorrow so I'll work on it then, should be up before Sunday night.
Thats alright. it would look awesome. Wish i had set my replay properly so that i had it

Haha, well perhaps not until we've cycled through some more tracks. Magione can get a bit tiresome after a while ahaha

Might wanna work on your Monza setup, seeing as though that's where next week's race is ;)
Yeah sorry but wont be able to join for a few weeks now. I have a restriction on internet download enforced by my mother.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back