AC [AUS Server] Formula Abarth @ Mugello - Sat 7th June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tried the Sniperfire69ACServer in AC and I get between 230-280ms ping. How does that fare? I'm relatively new to MP and not sure if that's acceptable, considering I'm in Asia already.

hi chris headset is had it , so want be able to join ts

No problems mate :)
As long as you can go racing, that's all that matters! ahah :)

However, if it's possible, please try and be on TS anyway. You can mute incoming voices etc.
Just so that if there's any problems, then you can use the instant message text chat box in TS.

May I still sign up for this? Booking is still over an hour away but I'm not sure when sign-ups end. I only just became licensed recently and this would be my first event here, but I don't want to miss a race on an Aussie server! :)

May I still sign up for this? Booking is still over an hour away but I'm not sure when sign-ups end. I only just became licensed recently and this would be my first event here, but I don't want to miss a race on an Aussie server! :)
Sure mate!
The 60min booking period starts in 35 minutes. So you have 60mins to book into the server in AC before the practice session commences :thumbsup: Once booking is about to start, I'll send out the password for entry to the server to all of the entrants via RD's private message service (The "Inbox" button next to your name at the top right of screen).

Make sure you sign in to TeamSpeak as well before practice gets underway at 20:00 AEST :)

Glad to have another Aussie onboard :D

Last edited:
Had a ton of fun guys, cheers! :) After all the suffering on public servers with high pings and insane drivers, the quality of racing here was fantastic!

Couldn't believe I was running in 3rd at one stage but yeah, it all came crashing down in a spin halfway through the race on turn 12 (my most hated turn, go figure :p)

Great battles with many people, and hopefully I'll sign on for more club races in the future! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back