Audioloids Porsche 911 GT3 R Soundmod

Sounds Audioloids Porsche 911 GT3 R Soundmod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

Audioloids Porsche 911 GT3 R Soundmod - Porsche 911 GT3 R Soundmod

AudioLoids (iketani and McSaltens)
Porsche 911 GT3 R Soundmod
PREVIEW:

It is not allowed to use this file for any comercial use.
By downloading and extracting these files, implies you accept our policy.
All rights for this soundmod reserved to AudioLoids, José Llamas and Albert Sultan.

Please Enjoy!

If you like our work and you wish to contribute with us you can donate to the following paypal account:...

Read more about this resource...

Hello I congratulate you for the beautiful sounds that really made. I have a mod honda civic type r that I had been abandoned completely put the machine into operation with cotrente version of AC. I deal with physical and I redid the physical to the car. The car does not have the current sound and if you did the Honda Vtec Sound'm sure that would be a good mod. Let me know

Hi,

Great sound! But I do miss transmission sound on gear shifts. Listen to the upshifts in the video below. You can hear the gears with a different sound on each upshift (pitch).

Hi,

Great sound! But I do miss transmission sound on gear shifts. Listen to the upshifts in the video below. You can hear the gears with a different sound on each upshift (pitch).

i think i've put a fair bit of transmission already but i can't put diferent transmisison sound per gear, that should be manager by the physics

not sure what you are doing wrong

To install just extract the files from the zipped file into Assetto/content/cars folder and overwirte
If you didn't get a message asking if you want to overwrite then you aren't installing them into the right folder

@Albert McSaltens all your latest updated sounds work properly, so a huge thanks for that!

Unfortunately the outside volume of the 911 is much too low. It's close to mute when the car drives in your direction and also when paying and leaving its very silent.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back