Audio problems

Has anyone experienced any audio problems with RF2 , i have been playing only 60s racing without any probs , i tried Meganes and had to put volume on my speakers to max and then could barely hear the engines etc , swopped back to 60s cars and found i now had to run higher volume to hear those also but not as high as Meganes . In all other games these setting blow out the walls .
The ingame volume controls are set to max have tried to set all but engine noise to minimum but volume does not increase at all , it appears that the game is going quieter slowly .

I've installed Rfactor 2 this evening and I've run into very very quiet audio and I can barely hear anything no matter what I do to the settings. I've only downloaded the FR 3.5 so far, so will try some others, but was wondering if anyone else had come across this?

It's all the sounds that are quiet including menus etc.

I didn't think to check the mixer, I was looking at the overall volume and speaker config. I'll give it a look when I get chance later this evening.

Since it's pointless to make a new thread I'll post my audio problem here... When playing all I get is the sound of the tyres, the wind, spotter, etc... No engines sounds =\ I've reinstalled the game and nothing has changed. Any ideas?

@Chris,
Did you check if the sounds are installed correctly? Open the MOD manager, UNtick the Show mods only box at the options, and look for the engine sounds.
You can also check it in game, with the component manager. There should be a sounds 1.0 installed I believe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back