Cars Audi V8 DTM 1990-1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely disassembled the vehicles in 3ds maxx and im pretty sure that the basic is ripped from RR.
I don't have to prove that for you. Its my right to write that down. Anyway i can try to proof that, but what is the sense? When the most of you guys dont understand enough from moding.
So just empty accusations then?

WOW what a **** storm I seem to have created here. I'm happy to just pull it if that what you want.

Ps. its not a RR rip. it started as a road car by MMTES that avalable in Assetto land. I alway thought the game needed the DTM car so I converted the car to be a racing car during the covid lock down.

it seem it all went wrong when I thought others may like it to.
View attachment 391370
I'm not a 3d modeller and done care less about getting credit for the work . I can do basic stuff with basic tools and have been doing it since the SCGT era. Just made the mistake of sharing during lock down.

lesson learnt!!!!

ps how do it remove it???
You had a bucket load of hate over basically nothing. Try to see past that and appreciate the work you've done, like many of us do, too :)
Haven't driven it yet, but it's always cool to have another DTM car in the paddock!

PS: Next time, credit the original model directly. Might save a bit of hassle :p
3d work by myself

I sensed the smell of "ripped" from a mile away.... what's becoming of rd man... such slow reaction to ripped mods.
That's beyond lame. You posted this comment, but yet you didn't report the mod. You think the moderators have psychic powers? Indeed nobody reported it until a few days ago. We requested proof and are still waiting for it. We don't like to delete mods without very good reason to believe that they infringe our rules.
WOW what a **** storm I seem to have created here. I'm happy to just pull it if that what you want.

Ps. its not a RR rip. it started as a road car by MMTES that avalable in Assetto land. I alway thought the game needed the DTM car so I converted the car to be a racing car during the covid lock down.

it seem it all went wrong when I thought others may like it to.

I'm not a 3d modeller and done care less about getting credit for the work . I can do basic stuff with basic tools and have been doing it since the SCGT era. Just made the mistake of sharing during lock down.

lesson learnt!!!!

ps how do it remove it???
The simple way to get it deleted is to hit the report button and request deletion. Or you could simply reply to this post in the same vein.
I appreciate that you may not have intended to cause trouble but we have clear rules about what is allowed. One of the rules clearly states "Do not hotlink, post, attach, or upload other peoples content unless you have permission to do so."
If you haven't used content belonging to others without their permission then there should be no need to have the mod deleted. However, I can see two things that cause concern already: firstly there's a request earlier in this thread by @Tamas Pongracz who says you used some of his content, and secondly you've said that you took the model from another site (with or without permission for reuse?).

Hi @Neil Bainbridge - please comment on whether or not the claim by Tamas is correct, and on whether you had permission to use the model from the other site.
well . few pages back there was a proof that my textures were used
I haven't reported it, as for me it doens't really matter that much
if he had asked if he can use my textures, I would probably say yes anyhow

but it does show how is the mod put together from all kind of pieces, making the answer to question of if it's all legit , quite clear - at least to me

if I really wanted to prove this, it whoudln't be that hard to compare to R3E, probably starting with main body texutre,because changes of 2 differnt cars having textures that match exactly is 0,0001%

well . few pages back there was a proof that my textures were used
I haven't reported it, as for me it doens't really matter that much
if he had asked if he can use my textures, I would probably say yes anyhow

but it does show how is the mod put together from all kind of pieces, making the answer to question of if it's all legit , quite clear - at least to me

if I really wanted to prove this, it whoudln't be that hard to compare to R3E, probably starting with main body texutre,because changes of 2 differnt cars having textures that match exactly is 0,0001%
Fair point.
I think is not us to proof the mod is a rip but to the author to proof his mod is legit
Absolutely wrong; there is no assumption of guilt.

However, there is now an abundance of good reasons to believe that this mod breaks our rules, and given the silence of the OP for the last 10 days, I'm hitting delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back