Cars Audi V8 DTM 1990-1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are like a pack of nasty vultures ready to destroy a car made for us to enjoy racing.
nobody is stopping anyone from messing around, but if you want to publish files here, they need to folow certain rules

I really enjoy that RD mods are great quality and are vetted and properly done, people getting their creidts accordingly

if you want rushed converted and ripped stuff, there are tons of other pages out there

I rather have 20 great mods, then 200 average ones

nobody is stopping anyone from messing around, but if you want to publish files here, they need to folow certain rules

I really enjoy that RD mods are great quality and are vetted and properly done, people getting their creidts accordingly

if you want rushed converted and ripped stuff, there are tons of other pages out there

I rather have 20 great mods, then 200 average ones
I do agree with you and using your assets was definitely bad. It's aside that.

I'm more concerned about where does the car body comes from :) as it's not quite clear , and yes, it's not just texture form mine, but the meshes also, from the quick look of things

I understand that' people are learning, but the entire mod is not really done that well, and the huge filesieze does prove that

you will find mods that are 60mb and look way better,because the people working on it understood what they are doing,
they asked questions so that they learn and improve, rather then just collect available things, make few changes / tweaks and publish

that's why lot of mods takes a year to get done, not 1 month

No, that's exactly an solely the point. Using stuff from others without their expressed authorization is a no go on this site. That's why mods that have no known history are scrutinized, and "appropriated" materials are being pointed out. People here are usually pretty helpful and constructive if a mod is bad, as long as it's somebody's own work that's bad.

Still, it's here. Drive it, enjoy it. I've got no qualms with that.

For those who would rather drive a scratch made car, tommy78 is making the whole 1991 series and audi is next

I checked the 3d model of his cars and im pretty sure the cars are also ripped from RR. The next thing is the cars are not bad. But no Door animation so i go and add it by myself.

I think finding good pictures / blueprints from all perspectives from the Car to creating the Audi V8 DTM 3D Model is extremely difficult.
I can not imagine otherwise why the car does not exist in AC.
The wish of many people has always been there.
But I don't know what you need to create a 3D Model.
I was happy to have the car in AC so I made the Skins.

I checked the 3d model of his cars and im pretty sure the cars are also ripped from RR. The next thing is the cars are not bad. But no Door animation so i go and add it by myself.
ford mustang dtm and opel evo dtm exist in real racing? oh my gerd how did i not see them? /s

I really don't know too much about this stuff, but he does have WIP pics on his page, for what it's worth:

Mustang:

Omega:

Audi:

Im not 100% sure about it. There are ways to let the 3d model look like this WIP pics even you ripped it. Lets say when he did the model by himself he did that on an old way that remember me on RR models. But dosent matter, RR punish ripps from the game very hard, so i dont rip this cars personly. So even it is a rip, il be happy to have the 3d model, so i can work on them without getting punished.

Honda NSX GT3.jpg

When i dont say this car is riped out of ACC maybee you would think it is scratch made.

Can you please remove the wheels and tires and brake disc from your car? Because those parts from my Omega DTM, and some warning leds in the cockpit and the "T" pose emergency stop on the hood with the parts and cockpit textures from my Mustang GT. And you don't have permisson to use it on your car. Thanks.

Last edited:
Can you please remove the wheels and tires and brake disc from your car? Because those parts from my Omega DTM, and some warning leds in the cockpit and the "T" pose emergency stop on the hood with the parts and cockpit textures from my Mustang GT. And you don't have permisson to use it on your car. Thanks.
Report the thread, Neil hasn't responded to anything yet at all here. A moderator will handle it fast.
Btw you are maker of the DTM cars linked up there?

And there were people who wanted to give this mod benefit of doubt... LOL
Its just my rule but for some textures and single assets I won't report anything, I feel than its down to the original creator of that stuff. If we went by that we could delete pretty much all tracks as people borrow and source stuff from everywhere, like even Lilski and Alfie do that (and just like with car sounds there's some "Kunos allowed it" leeway here).

If its a straight rip that shows no personal work at all (like when even the UI info text and the upload here on RD have next to no text or just **** copied from wikipedia) all I'm fast to react tho :ninja:

Haha yo made my day. Steel content from RR too and sell it as your content. Sure there are a couple things done by yourself on the Omega and the Mustang specialy the configs, but the 3d Model comes from RR.

So my Question to you is, why you critism him for stelling content from you, when you steel content from other creators. Sure i steel content for my projects too but first i dident sell this stuff and second i dident upload it here anyway.

I completely disassembled the vehicles in 3ds maxx and im pretty sure that the basic is ripped from RR.
I don't have to prove that for you. Its my right to write that down. Anyway i can try to proof that, but what is the sense? When the most of you guys dont understand enough from moding.

WOW what a **** storm I seem to have created here. I'm happy to just pull it if that what you want.

Ps. its not a RR rip. it started as a road car by MMTES that avalable in Assetto land. I alway thought the game needed the DTM car so I converted the car to be a racing car during the covid lock down.

it seem it all went wrong when I thought others may like it to.
Audi V8 D11 by MMTES for AC v1_16_3.jpg

I'm not a 3d modeller and done care less about getting credit for the work . I can do basic stuff with basic tools and have been doing it since the SCGT era. Just made the mistake of sharing during lock down.

lesson learnt!!!!

ps how do it remove it???

Attachments

• Audi V8 D11 by MMTES for AC v1_16_3.jpg
    Audi V8 D11 by MMTES for AC v1_16_3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events