Audi Sport F1 22 Livery | Albert Garcia |

MyTeam Audi Sport F1 22 Livery | Albert Garcia | 2022-10-21

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Albert12 submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport F1 22 Livery | Albert Garcia | - Audi Sport F1 22 Livery | Albert Garcia |

Well, now I finish this mod that made me very excited to present you, the Audi project to be able to enter F1 in 2026. This mod includes Flyery, overalls and gloves. It is now available in RaceDepartment. I hope you enjoy it!

View attachment 610358View attachment 610359View attachment 610360View attachment 610361View attachment 610362

Read more about this resource...

Umm I have copied the mod to the F1 22 Game File but when i go to the New Era Stuff it just shows the default things. I had another mod for F1 21 where it changed the livery of the Red Bull which worked but every my team mod I've tryed it doesnt change anything any tips?

Umm I have copied the mod to the F1 22 Game File but when i go to the New Era Stuff it just shows the default things. I had another mod for F1 21 where it changed the livery of the Red Bull which worked but every my team mod I've tryed it doesnt change anything any tips?
Hello! There will be an update soon to fix it. Cheers

can someone explain to me what further steps do i have to do to get the livery, mod, on my myteam car? Do i just copy the whole folder in the f1 2022 game files?
yes you copy the assets group into the f1 22 game and replace the existing folder then the livery, race suit and gloves will show as available

For me the Mod just doesnt work, i tried installing it with copy paste and with modular mods but for some reason it doesnt change any of my liveries. Would be happy to see a fix on this, because the mod looks amazing.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 65 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 31.1%