Audi R8 LMS GT3

Cars Audi R8 LMS GT3 v1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Audi R8 LMS GT3 - Complete Mod with Skin Pack

Hi Guys

Here we have another Rfactor conversion for AMS with the Audi R8 LMS GT3 Series.

Several days and hours it's taken to get this mod to look like something decent.

Hope you like, have fun :)

All updates or upgrades are of my own personal taste!

Update details:

- Complete rework/rebuild with new files and textures
- New engine and gear files
- New suspension and tire files
- New hdv file
- Ride height adjustment ( visual only, does not affect physics)
- Complete...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Audi R8 LMS GT3 with a new update entry:

Audi R8 LMS Ultra Sounds added

Hi Guys

I must say I like the sounds as they are but if you are like me and wantt to change things up a bit then this is something you will like.

Here are the R8 LMS Ultra Sounds I did for thid car.

N.B. The download has one extra file now, select the V10 LMS Ultra Sounds file if you want to change the sounds to the Ultra. (Copy/Paste/Install)

If you wnat to revert back to the original GT3 Sounds, select the same folder and open...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New car settings and file structure organized

Hi Guys

I must say this has become one of my favorite cars to race, especially with the new R8 LMS Ultra Sounds I did for this car.

Anyway, back to the updates.

Once again thanks to @santi_glza for the new settings that have being applied to the car.
I've also removed the default sound files from the V10 LMS Ultra Sounds file as one only needs the sfx. sound file to revert back to the GT3 sounds, this also reduces the download size a bit.(Default sounds are...

Thanks for new sounds...very nice. It also seems that the lazy (non-linear) throttle got fixed somewhere along the line--thanks (and hint to do the same for the GT4 Cayman)!!

AI is still too slow relative to Reiza cars (at 100%). I can give you some lap times to shoot for if you are able to adjust. And I don't mean relative to a specific car, but to Renato's calibration.

Audi R8 LMS 2015-Inspired Skin added

Hi Guys

I have spent these last two day looking at just about every model for this Audi hoping to find some skins that one could convert and nothing so far.
Then I found this one done by Wedge for Assetto and was hoping a quick conversion would do, not so lucky.
Really like the look so I decide to make my own one.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 276163 View attachment 276164 View attachment 276165 View attachment 276166 View attachment 276167

BOSCH Display DDU added & Steeringlock adjustment

Hi Guys

I must thank Triebie from EEC for taking the time to help update the car, the new display is perfect and really adds the final touch to the car.

Much appreciated!

Update details:

- BOSCH Display DDU added
- Decreased the steeringlock user setting a bit

View attachment 278344

I reduced the steeringlock user setting a touch, if you want to make the steering more responsive which will also increase turn in you can manually increase the setting in your...

Thanks a lot for your work. That's a great mod! I'm an AMS fanboy (though I also own/have played other sims) and I definitely prefer that GT3 to AC's.

A couple of (constructive I hope) remarks :
  • brake power is at 100%. I think braking should be a tad better so that default value is smaller (yet allow for some decent stopping power and some headroom for tweaking).
  • GT3 cars have a light ABS (contrary to Grand-Am).
  • I think GT3 cars also have gas auto-kicking when downshifting, along with gearbox downshift protection. I think both are too light here as downshifting to 2nd gear while heavy breaking can leads you to a spin.
That's a gentleman driver (aka pay-driver) car you know. :whistling:

Thanks for the hard work, mate. :) How many skins does this have total now?
Should be 17-18 skins.

Have being looking at some of the Dekra liveries to add to the grid and will most likely delete some of the poorer quality one's. Not entirley sure yet.

j5366vL1hIrNfmtvFIbIaA71VgewuO2uLMrZVdj9w7Mvntckr-iAehZxzFugiAYuXFe2z2-lf_1mUGY5ph6G26dqYnjDQj32kqATYCu7K7vhUagr7zlCXr_1UMQCoOhK8UeWjvrrPxls-O6iDHQTzpdaD-j6DD32mHq2d_XX7zNIweoyEEIltKb_ATHjtSWJdkP0XvpFjRC-Zr4z4EyGDnSuR2JzAaKsw7nI-wIfldVleMpfFvOwYxbDD450tWTAYQyaG-60ATeCWlNpxrHAJYvbL7jxkRmEpmyLdwdt2pOXMjtd-I3JTEXIcdnbO5cv6tFYD-ZWUxF_RgJBj93pXQsC0m5TxKJtMmuRA7f3gB_Y5-w0u_hTfSEYtiEYB1aw0hENJ1aTScfOAuWXCy1tX2Mjmx7ecrMmhCMVoMd4ACF1uWI65gc1euoOp2h4JCwPkNf1Yz3W3diDsGY7dx6rBv15siVgIKnL-XtMEuMnm_rQ5f9if2LhgNThd2ANwCPWDtU8T3L3Wo_8uKRi3gIN8QIIsb0FChE84wUkX3V2LpB-1lvfVsn1ABJl68tA2pLBAyLU7iAXi0fDCqJX1W5pTxKeTwYWKtrgqHCziIdaiJ_sGnnZ_1T0kfOWwwin3fHRG7hxevLv51OuRCvuUh8J1sdqFg=w1094-h615-no

6wRPQu8x3_BiPNcmqTX19sAqobnZZQybhdLU9oOLkkqZauyPsv7CW3u94xJAsRU6mN3vB6mqUIKk3mGoJa7e7nV8sUi-yfmN7O_COhty8rtMTPTzHpmQtj2Wg-DFsuig9v9TyYuK-cli2ib8jB7B63KL5LOZwxcCSX3QoWpK5bjxLufmhPZ-MmRogIalT76NGDhceKmxn2M1OQpzJ6CLygwm5bakYc7YHR3ZO4iHdCcZTYjF9KZIyH9onhPf99xCbO2v1pj061MBkihJN-Q4AvLtBNdxOgwbYxVaOKab8onKlQbQg4QcfuxdwZQAIYuX_hDdjMKAvnxN6sEIpM4y1v5EGiY8qFrfW5tBh2eu5I9A12-iL-VmnnVf2LDvnvBT9wMYH2JD7y6bAQYdY8o2UBC7f7Wlm0EkiyLSijkr8a1ygPAlfLtLr7R8otJHETCgA0kL2S-7ihuFA0Axv2-NsrZb3hNiMi5mdSQ63x6sVJfKSqmUkZONmcKi5g4zYtBGgc8cgG_VaZ4eeDkM_ybytQ6QNf97vT007_Yd0oUxDwj6-kfs155mbHo5iw12-ksbyFt8Ekzc1hEkbB1nsb7TKAgbq0zLbjWc0j4FS0HCgaA9k1mgbKT1nYJPNKSHFO5v3L8A8v2cxKRL9yRHSGIZfYJ3Mg=w892-h615-no

5crhl91kcGj-iglr5Dea3x8czruIyqympFCJNbvEuWhZxXQYqWmwQ1DyGdS3P3s712lKjk-pLEWf3NF9norsLnckgUbAKNZsz3_ApFgRyhIGcmNUmJylDBWHB9H1V7Y6ytKIS4b1ljEuPNyfDOAU1nboHu3GRTtnrO5cK-J15iP17H-vwCDtxm4uye38YccG5SVAQzpnkJOHgvPScs0SmLjaz3CXHSXS48F1NQnn4SSt_YqRdgt8h6yDwWOy19vwwSwklXsHctNzb6emOQH48fRq53wYuPxFYPSZkOIOYn3xh6FxO54HYvfn3Z78uL5yAE3w7HqhNqWSncGBfqn8VsSiT6bTHfTiDjq97OqMu-93PxsSJgZcF5sZz9E0AgYLYXnjo_kwpVSe927QtvkbptsauyqrUPUARSE_2EXxSXnBhuyf10SHnvhucr2TpcSmQFO8NgWPuxUqrxEyE_Uo9ZizuUSF5ZpKGaiez-sWmDeBqXEpK9gYKFBX9t3EVHmhVFBu7xM6v5Vh3tOqewij64w-vQfV2pInku-oQceEEk2PXSZeNkIusgTLRJrAf8Ja_BsDSp0N3spQW-E24GIbDcFxQdD02bZuU4tZC2tTF1HaruejKieh9fJoy32J9JRSYXSLQnJlcOo4hvja9Bibw-CMMA=w960-h480-no

Thanks a lot for your work. That's a great mod! I'm an AMS fanboy (though I also own/have played other sims) and I definitely prefer that GT3 to AC's.

A couple of (constructive I hope) remarks :
  • brake power is at 100%. I think braking should be a tad better so that default value is smaller (yet allow for some decent stopping power and some headroom for tweaking).
  • GT3 cars have a light ABS (contrary to Grand-Am).
  • I think GT3 cars also have gas auto-kicking when downshifting, along with gearbox downshift protection. I think both are too light here as downshifting to 2nd gear while heavy breaking can leads you to a spin.
That's a gentleman driver (aka pay-driver) car you know. :whistling:

There will be some updates to the car added with some AI tweaks but I'm not the one that is making those edits so I have to be patient.

As soon as I have some more updates they will be added and am looking at making a proper grid with a decent skin pack and scrapping some of the other liveries.

I really appreciate your review and feedback and am very happy to hear that you like the car.

Best Regards

ClimaxF1

I love the new updates. The cockpit looks great. One small observation (not a criticism), the wheel now hides the new Bosch "flashing lights" on hud. I have attempted to change views but still unable to clearly view, other than turning the wheel. I notice on other versions (Raceroom experience, Project cars 2) that their wheels are what I term as handle bar "like", ie. half wheel, not a full wheel (if that makes sense). I appreciate that you may not have such a wheel as a mod. Not a problem for me, just pointing it out. Keep up the good work. It is appreciated.

BOSCH Display DDU added & Steeringlock adjustment

Hi Guys

Last night I tried the black version of the Bosch display and really like the way it looks and thought that I would add this as an option so that you guys can also pick the one you prefer.

I must thank Triebie from EEC for taking the time to help update the car, the new display is perfect and really adds the final touch to the car.

Much appreciated!

Update details:

- BOSCH Display DDU added
- Decreased the steeringlock user setting a bit

To...

Hi @dreamer al

I also just about have 2/3 view, turning no problem.

I still have some of the Audi car packs, would have to see if one of those steering wheels would work. Although I don't really want to change the wheel so the other option I was thinking of would be to raise the steering a touch.

There is a bit of play to work with and by just moving it a touch up to where the red line is could work.

R-OmtfimYrjWDCQJkRT00PjHM1JVIKwtqwEbf1FCx3kxzjnu4OTxs1ZiLkKNsLMwSEf5GQVv_CvLfdBGWDruPRhAzEHt0nLP8veQi-9mujSIoMuXUpQMmMyfNO1JaEWhK-nzJN_TaaPnrAse3PWt4t0WNY_ZZKAGXupMZ11uXgSqSuB4XyFtAOLZbZwEnJ4FhkfZnMXsdGEh8-Fyzjclf3h2BQRiEM_ylZnjXjFHJWSnGCxhQw_gbcQ6eC_tpBu0so2-hHooBskfwRRq6lA_jBFtBkzpoBcDbDfF7rFoZ9YRY0X_lKkVouozBdNC-AofNEPEtWMWskHSvFPlz1Z0mtgIvX0bG6VfzRSFJNtu-hpLG_lU5sqiP9Tm97-RYAo27MSfgfJjqKllspooht7B0eSLHDIGJuNwJTEiZS-HM20fF4uzzfOUe4aSsYJNsHG6DqFFqY4RkwQSZpXgLPsmnuTAa2biX-XzKVqVJITtrDMmdEoXWjrsfZuPjUE8LSnhq3x7OGDN-9cakkjbBn-69GwRn9PRxUfnCMnzL69e2io9oaxYgSE0qbrLnQjsYiyfUhbv01BzdTqfJe8cryrdDTdp8KpazOjQRvvUeaF06yjIJRGJX_DOGEmhA8Xgd6IeGZBmr8eOwCTCDDUUHcMvJZlBQA=w979-h517-no

Would have to chat to Triebie and also see what it actually would look like on track and one may have also reposition the screen.

Hi @dreamer al

I also just about have 2/3 view, turning no problem.

I still have some of the Audi car packs, would have to see if one of those steering wheels would work. Although I don't really want to change the wheel so the other option I was thinking of would be to raise the steering a touch.

There is a bit of play to work with and by just moving it a touch up to where the red line is could work.

R-OmtfimYrjWDCQJkRT00PjHM1JVIKwtqwEbf1FCx3kxzjnu4OTxs1ZiLkKNsLMwSEf5GQVv_CvLfdBGWDruPRhAzEHt0nLP8veQi-9mujSIoMuXUpQMmMyfNO1JaEWhK-nzJN_TaaPnrAse3PWt4t0WNY_ZZKAGXupMZ11uXgSqSuB4XyFtAOLZbZwEnJ4FhkfZnMXsdGEh8-Fyzjclf3h2BQRiEM_ylZnjXjFHJWSnGCxhQw_gbcQ6eC_tpBu0so2-hHooBskfwRRq6lA_jBFtBkzpoBcDbDfF7rFoZ9YRY0X_lKkVouozBdNC-AofNEPEtWMWskHSvFPlz1Z0mtgIvX0bG6VfzRSFJNtu-hpLG_lU5sqiP9Tm97-RYAo27MSfgfJjqKllspooht7B0eSLHDIGJuNwJTEiZS-HM20fF4uzzfOUe4aSsYJNsHG6DqFFqY4RkwQSZpXgLPsmnuTAa2biX-XzKVqVJITtrDMmdEoXWjrsfZuPjUE8LSnhq3x7OGDN-9cakkjbBn-69GwRn9PRxUfnCMnzL69e2io9oaxYgSE0qbrLnQjsYiyfUhbv01BzdTqfJe8cryrdDTdp8KpazOjQRvvUeaF06yjIJRGJX_DOGEmhA8Xgd6IeGZBmr8eOwCTCDDUUHcMvJZlBQA=w979-h517-no

Would have to chat to Triebie and also see what it actually would look like on track and one may have also reposition the screen.

Yes, moving the wheel up a fraction, sounds like the simplest solution. I looked at the EEC_GT3 Audi R8 LMS version which has a similar wheel to yours; it appears to me that it is a little bit higher (?).

Btw I also prefer the Black Bosch hud ;)

Last edited:
Hi @ClimaxF1

i dont understand what you say with

>>>To install the black display open the Black Bosch DDU Display folder. (copy/paste/install & allow to overwrite)

Default white display (Audi_R8LMS mas. file) is in the main vehicle folder. <<<

i did not find that folder in the upgrade 1.6 (black bosh DDU Display) what am i doing wrong lol can you clear that for me, mate?

Hi @ClimaxF1

i dont understand what you say with

>>>To install the black display open the Black Bosch DDU Display folder. (copy/paste/install & allow to overwrite)

Default white display (Audi_R8LMS mas. file) is in the main vehicle folder. <<<

i did not find that folder in the upgrade 1.6 (black bosh DDU Display) what am i doing wrong lol can you clear that for me, mate?

In the Black Bosch DDU Display folder there is a mas file which must go in the vehicles main folder, allow to overwrite.

cQU4PBicYQE_oxcUfthnxMQ4PnHi48K3qrL6RL3bLmjGn1MfM5VQVu6J5wEFWkqD8ezpgsDlalZWW3T_RjqDzV-eLKYsRo9V-0ACp-esRck4nNg-7pi__OISN4gyH603d75KgAJ927TCBwMB8nxr4fgQxJGMcFK8pqMM84EUNKkO2b2krhCPtDkkjddTeYb23HWSX0EOsQBoSc_lOYpexxPhD3YvDXzprRX1iUnwBkg7mtLNoltK2k-fQZXkjHiX_wwiHs9mENg5-6G1g_1luUwbsE1IvT_CKou42GkhIXEdGkfdvGrkSiUd-MIP6yNDyAFXAJgsH-wGEE8KQy9NLKAS2zUMFQTpotR76aMN0qgvCVE3BiMYlOHH6e-GMqUjT_7kmBYDUXe8R7uwG8yof-zyKu6_IOMmyLuLovryoUnhq-89MVq2zw29CKgtKsJTJc0ZVxL6INnO5hOUVhuMjO-htRXaN_AJ5yoRx-eK5ibx630VUynVudyF0aPoqfxUM3qWEyq1yzb7hOu5juExs-eL-kxOlycW7KowrYYfS8-8LLWWjhsAWSBL_tXcKToFCrawW4aJ36DBWT0n7jYqTE-BG4W2A5cqh9S4NTNd4XWnZd8607Ek7aW1fcss4LQxKJYLSYjx9X3AL9bEToDvNMTqzg=w1153-h459-no

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back