Audi R8 LMS Evo 2019 - Azur Lane Ibuki Itasha

Skins Audi R8 LMS Evo 2019 - Azur Lane Ibuki Itasha 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Audi R8 LMS Evo 2019 - Azur Lane Ibuki Itasha - recreation of old work, Goddess of Ibuki-yama

first attempt on ACC skinning. a reworked version of the same skin i had done for AC earlier, with few modifications (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ks-audi-r8-lms-2016-azur-lane-ijn-ibuki.25518/) lemme know how do you feel.

credits :
MayaG (her Pixiv site / her Twitter account) and Azur Lane (official art)

follow me on Twitter : @HSA_Designs and support me also on...

Read more about this resource...

Great work, I've been trying to make my own skin and there is one question: Any recommended skill to place the main figure across multiple pieces on the PNG file? Feel free not to answer that cause it's a valuable skill. Appreciate the work.

well how to say..... a much cheaper method it's like arranging a puzzle. you cut the pieces & fit them until they're proportionally positioned but it requires to spend a big patience as each piece of UV isn't always in a same scale. another way is use a tool like 3d sculpting software. much easier but i'm afraid to tell it here.

well how to say..... a much cheaper method it's like arranging a puzzle. you cut the pieces & fit them until they're proportionally positioned but it requires to spend a big patience as each piece of UV isn't always in a same scale. another way is use a tool like 3d sculpting software. much easier but i'm afraid to tell it here.
The first method sounds feasible to me, thank you!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back