RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Audi R8 LMS carbon fiber wheel

Hello all,

new Audi R8 LMS carbon fiber wheel is ready!....Wheel's equipment :

Wheel size 300mm
Carbon Fiber Front Plate , Back Plate and Shifter’s Paddles
Real Suede Leather grips
10 High Qualilty Metallic Push Buttons
3 High Quality Rotary Encoders
Magnet Shifters with Carbon Paddles
High Quality Vinyl Labels

Audi R8 LMS Final Wheel Front.jpg

I use Audi R8 wheel with my Audi R8 LMS dashboard for SimHUB and here is wheel and dashboard in action!

Hope you like it!!!

Last edited:
I'm not too much into GT3 racing, but this is one of the best-looking rims I have seen for that category, together with the Lambo Huracan, which is very similar. The buttons, rotaries, etc are also placed in a very clear, well organized and smart way. I don't know, however, how this rims compares to the McLaren, the Mercedes or the Ferrari as regard grip comfort. Your job with the replica is amazing. It would be 100% perfect with the clutch paddles.

I'm not too much into GT3 racing, but this is one of the best-looking rims I have seen for that category, together with the Lambo Huracan, which is very similar. The buttons, rotaries, etc are also placed in a very clear, well organized and smart way. I don't know, however, how this rims compares to the McLaren, the Mercedes or the Ferrari as regard grip comfort. Your job with the replica is amazing. It would be 100% perfect with the clutch paddles.
Τhank you very much for your comments. I appreciate it very much.Also Mercedes and Audi wheels are very comfortable to grip , handling and change gears.
Here is Mercedes AMG GT3 wheel...

Mercedes AMG GT3 Black Anodized.jpg