Wheel size 300mm
Carbon Fiber Front Plate , Back Plate and Shifter’s Paddles
Real Suede Leather grips
10 High Qualilty Metallic Push Buttons
3 High Quality Rotary Encoders
Magnet Shifters with Carbon Paddles
High Quality Vinyl Labels

Audi R8 LMS Final Wheel Front.jpg

I use Audi R8 wheel with my Audi R8 LMS dashboard for SimHUB and here is wheel and dashboard in action!

Hope you like it!!!

Last edited:
I'm not too much into GT3 racing, but this is one of the best-looking rims I have seen for that category, together with the Lambo Huracan, which is very similar. The buttons, rotaries, etc are also placed in a very clear, well organized and smart way. I don't know, however, how this rims compares to the McLaren, the Mercedes or the Ferrari as regard grip comfort. Your job with the replica is amazing. It would be 100% perfect with the clutch paddles.

Upvote 0
I'm not too much into GT3 racing, but this is one of the best-looking rims I have seen for that category, together with the Lambo Huracan, which is very similar. The buttons, rotaries, etc are also placed in a very clear, well organized and smart way. I don't know, however, how this rims compares to the McLaren, the Mercedes or the Ferrari as regard grip comfort. Your job with the replica is amazing. It would be 100% perfect with the clutch paddles.
Τhank you very much for your comments. I appreciate it very much.Also Mercedes and Audi wheels are very comfortable to grip , handling and change gears.
Here is Mercedes AMG GT3 wheel...

Mercedes AMG GT3 Black Anodized.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline