Resource icon

Skins Audi A4 DTM (R14) 2011 #5,#8,#9 and #22 2024-03-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't understand this. Ok so you are saying the skins posted here are included in the car download?
However, you provide a non-working link in the description. So we wouldn't know.
Searching on ACmods.io you will find 2 DTM 2011 cars. None of them include the skins you have added print screens for however. So this is a complete riddle.

Please provide a working link or just upload the skins. Thanks.

Link you provided is dead, so I don't get the point ?
Found a working link and the car, but none of the skins you showed are included...
On top of that, the skins you did provide don't match the car I got from *********** either...

Last edited:
I don't understand this. Ok so you are saying the skins posted here are included in the car download?
However, you provide a non-working link in the description. So we wouldn't know.
Searching on ACmods.io you will find 2 DTM 2011 cars. None of them include the skins you have added print screens for however. So this is a complete riddle.

Please provide a working link or just upload the skins. Thanks.

Attachments

• link page.png
    link page.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 14
Thank you for uploading the files separetl and for making this a complete grid.
I personally don't want to be ungrateful.
However when you read this discussion again you will notice that the correct link wasn't the problem as at least 3 of us went out of our way to search (and find) for the correct mod ourselves. There were in fact several other errors in the original message and that's an objective truth. That has now been rectified. Thank you.

Thank you for uploading the files separetl and for making this a complete grid.
I personally don't want to be ungrateful.
However when you read this discussion again you will notice that the correct link wasn't the problem as at least 3 of us went out of our way to search (and find) for the correct mod ourselves. There were in fact several other errors in the original message and that's an objective truth. That has now been rectified. Thank you.

So genius, why didn't you provide the right link in the first place ?
Btw it's spelled intelligent, not intellegent...
my bad, i guess my sarcastic comments are not everybodies type of humour (and yes, i spelt it with a U) lol
I uploaded them really late and was not concentrating. But its all fixed now, so happy racing everyone !!!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 42 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Forum trophies