Attacking SPA hotlaps records

i just started now at acc... don't have more than 3 days... i find it really hard to have under 2:22 lap time in SPA. using g29. is this a wheel problem or its actually that hard?

i tried even watch david perel and other guides in spa... i just cant!

im hitting the brake points even using throttle to stabilize the car... i cant get to 2:16.

my record was around 2:22:500 with mclaren and ferrari. using aggressive setups and other setups ready for download in this page.

just today i made around 200 laps. nearly quitting honestly

I cannot be the only one who actually brakes in Eau Rouge?

Instead of lifting I dive into the bottom of the dip and use the heavy suspension compression to give it a dip with the brakes to adjust speed to make it up the hill.

I cannot be the only one who actually brakes in Eau Rouge?

Instead of lifting I dive into the bottom of the dip and use the heavy suspension compression to give it a dip with the brakes to adjust speed to make it up the hill.

Please dont do this, it's a recipe for unavoidable incidents. Understandable is inclement weather, but on a dry track every car can do full throttle through it. If you're not comfortable enough, slight lift before entering the whole corner complex the full throttle, never lift/brake while in the complex.

I should honestly just plow ppl when this happens, instead I ruin my race and hit the wall at 250kph.

Hm, OK, I'm gonna work on not braking there. There are a lot of cars where I can't transfer the weight to make it all the way through while I floor it, or nearly floor it. I guess I should do that thing... practice is it called?

(For the record, I never did it when playing with other humans.)

My best lap at SPA has so far been 2:27 in the RCF on Safe setup. Going to try Aggressive setup and maybe try the V8 tonight see if it makes any difference. Thoughts?

Edit: Aston V8 lol

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 83 90.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.5%