• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa League for Xbox One' started by Rob, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Neale Horne

Neale Horne

Ratings:
    +243
    Another great evening thanks guys, this bloody Game pit setup lark is such a pain if you slip up and don’t pay attention.it was a race for me just to catch up but failed miserably as all I did was make mistakes everywhere but it’s not all about winning for me it’s about having a great evening thanks again

• Love Love x 1
  2. ChaosChris

ChaosChris

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi everyone, is this still active? I have just got into sim racing and got my rig sorted. Played through 48percent of career mode and think it’s time to head into online racing. I want to race clean and sim as possible. I will probably come last but if I learn some tips in the meantime chances are I will get faster. I am 45 and would like a more mature racing environment rather than 14 year old shouting it’s not fair in my ear!! Play on Xbox one with thrust master tx and home made wood rig. Please advise..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    Hi Chris good to see you here. I'm still looking to run something here but it's taking a bit of a hiatus following the start of our F1 season which can be found here if you are interested in that as well

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/xb1-f1-2017-championship.382/

I am hoping we'll get something off the ground here though in the next few weeks with races being on the off F1 weekends.
    It will probably be something along the lines of what I've outlined here:-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...the-series-going-forward.147337/#post-2701011

I'll post something up in the next week to firm the details up

4. Marcin Siewierski

Marcin Siewierski

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Hallo everybody,

My idea was to do a 2 race event no assist cocpit cam with gt3 class cars at Spa.

Tire wear 200%
    Field usage 200%
    Damage rate 100%
    2 wheels off the track
    120% qually time
    Track - fast

Start: 14:00
    Light clouds
    20 degrees
    Tires warmed

20 min - qually
    8 laps - sprint race
    22 laps - main race with pitstop (rolled start reversed grid)

Sunday 23 september 2018
    19:00 UK time, 20:00 CET

Lobby will be open tommorow at least 15 min ealier. Please join and enjoy the racing.
    It could be continued season if i catch some attention. If no one interested this week, we can postpone it to another sunday.

I am going to create practice lobby in few minutes, free to join.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  5. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    Probably too early for me Marcin. Also don't forget that if this is to be a regular event our F1 schedule will clash so anyone interested from there will not be able to race most Sundays. There's a heavy schedule over the next coupe of months with limited Sundays free.

The game doesn't support follow on races with reversed grids does it? So I assume this second race would involve a manual formation lap to get people into the correct positions?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marcin Siewierski

Marcin Siewierski

Ratings:
    +1,792
    No pressure to do that, i ain't do it in your racing weekends for sure i got some idea and just wanted to try.

Yes it will be manual the guy who wast last in sprint race, start first as a safety car the rest keeps the speed and mind tires temps. After a line we start racing 21 laps. Everybody who crashed during the main race can join back.

Feel free to comment and share your toughts.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    You'll have to reform the lobby after race 1 and start over as there's no option for follow-on races in AC unless that's changed since I last raced it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marcin Siewierski

Marcin Siewierski

Ratings:
    +1,792
    Yes it is a bit problematic but we can manage. No one is interested yet so i will postpone it propably anyway. Looking for some racers and there is a lot of them online. It could take some time but if i can use a lit a bit of space here is awesome, and i will enjoy to try.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper

Ratings:
    +8,913
    Thats what I arranged this corner of the forum for Marcin so anything you arrange post here and I'll try to join in when it fits.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.