Assetto Corsa Special Stage Route 5 versión vastchapa ,GT 2,CLUBMAN

Tracks Assetto Corsa Special Stage Route 5 versión vastchapa ,GT 2,CLUBMAN 5.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
vastchapa1980 submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Special Stage Route 5 vastchapa version - Assetto Corsa Special Stage Route 5 vastchapa version

Hello dear friends of gas. I present my new job special stague 5 version vastchapa.es a version created by me that I really wanted to do, the idea is great tourism 2. I hope it is to your liking View attachment 389757

View attachment 389758
View attachment 389759

View attachment 389760

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Loved the work. Planning to do some camtool set for the track. But... is there a way to fix this when car track loads? Any car immediately falls:

ss5.jpg

Howdy.

Pretty good work thus far. Nice and easy on FPS as you intended. Well done.
Looks nice enough too, including the arse end of the tunnel (I see what you did there) :) (which character or model did you use for that?)

I wouldn't bother padding out the download with the 'bonus' car. Extra data for updates to get something that's not worth having. Just increases the size of the download for no benefit.

Anyway, a couple of requests please.
- Can you add a (or fix the) Hotlap start line? The car falls into the void at the moment, meaning we need to restart in the pits then do a full lap. Back at the beginning of the final loop would be good (to give us a nice run-up).
- Also, what's going on with the road surface when in the pits? In any car the wheel feels like AMS does when the RealFeel steering feedback is inverted :confused:

Cheers,
Sam.

[QUOTE"hauff, post: 3227475, miembro: 1153268"]
Me encantó el trabajo. Planeando hacer un juego de levas para la pista. Pero... ¿Hay alguna manera de arreglar esto cuando la pista de coche se carga? Cualquier coche cae inmediatamente:

[ATTACH-completo]389950[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE"Sam12H, post: 3228123, miembro: 960955"]
Hola.

Muy buen trabajo hasta ahora. Agradable y fácil en FPS como lo pretendía. Bien hecho.
Se ve bastante bien también, incluyendo el extremo del culo del túnel (veo lo que hiciste allí) (¿qué carácter o modelo usaste para eso?):)

No me molestaría en rellenar la descarga con el coche 'bonus'. Datos adicionales para actualizaciones para obtener algo que no vale la pena tener. Sólo aumenta el tamaño de la descarga sin ningún beneficio.

De todos modos, un par de solicitudes, por favor.
- ¿Puede agregar (o arreglar la línea de inicio de Hotlap) ? El coche cae en el vacío en este momento, lo que significa que tenemos que reiniciar en los pozos y luego hacer una vuelta completa. De vuelta al principio del bucle final sería bueno (para darnos un buen run-up).
- Además, ¿qué está pasando con la superficie de la carretera cuando está en los pozos? En cualquier coche la rueda se siente como AMS cuando la retroalimentación de dirección RealFeel se invierte :confused:

Salud
Sam.
[/QUOTE]
Howdy.

Pretty good work thus far. Nice and easy on FPS as you intended. Well done.
Looks nice enough too, including the arse end of the tunnel (I see what you did there) :) (which character or model did you use for that?)

I wouldn't bother padding out the download with the 'bonus' car. Extra data for updates to get something that's not worth having. Just increases the size of the download for no benefit.

Anyway, a couple of requests please.
- Can you add a (or fix the) Hotlap start line? The car falls into the void at the moment, meaning we need to restart in the pits then do a full lap. Back at the beginning of the final loop would be good (to give us a nice run-up).
- Also, what's going on with the road surface when in the pits? In any car the wheel feels like AMS does when the RealFeel steering feedback is inverted :confused:

Cheers,
Sam.
already fixed it thank you for the information you can enjoy your game mode

Hello mates!
I've seen the SSR5 from Gran Turismo... if the author is here my personal congratulations... by the way, is there any possibility to include the original billboards and if its possible to replace the tunnel with the original one? And, sorry if I'm asking too much but it's possible to realize the club version too? As I sad, sorry for asking too much but reliving the feeling of the first simulator that I ever tried is something special. I also know that the SSR11 it's a wip so I can't wait to drive again on that roads through the right-left chicane under the tunnel. I hope I've awakened some nostalgic people out there.
Unfortunately I'm not a modder but I'd like to make something small as soon as I have some free time, but at the moment the only contribution I can make is this video if someone (or the author himself) is going to replicate the original billboards.

I personally think the layout is good and enjoy being able to drive on SSR5 in Assetto Corsa and your adaptation of this classic circuit is interesting. However, a few things I would personally change would be the graffiti on the walls and tunnel. To keep true to the GT theme.

Asseto Corsa (1).7z\Asseto Corsa\Asseto Corsa\Asseto Corsa\Asseto Corsa\content\tracks\Special Stage Route 5\\)
OK 3 Times Asseto corsa ? Waht happend Here :O_o::O_o:

Hey man, thanks for the updates, its really cool to have this tracks on AC.
Can I ask though why is the new surface so reflective? there´s no rainFX in the config, did you mirrored the whole 3D model just to make the reflection? I have the feeling that might lower the framerate a bit.

ss.PNG

Regarding the GT versus Graffiti version, its nice having the option of both, although I´m pretty sure you could take the textures of the graffiti layout and turn them into a skin for both normal and clubman layouts using content manager, thus shaving off the 190mb of the extra layout.

and yeah, the Assetto Corsa folder triplication is a bit weird.

First of all, congrats on the progress of the track. I'm putting this screenshot to display what i wrote in my review.
If you lower the tarmac reflection and use a higher resolution texture, it would look much better, and also, decrease the tunnel light intensity by at least 25 to 35%. It looks cool but it's way too bright.
Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_nissan_r33_lm_special stage route 5_16-7-120-4-0-36.jpg
    Screenshot_nissan_r33_lm_special stage route 5_16-7-120-4-0-36.jpg
    872 KB · Views: 186
[QUOTE"Thomas Mundy, post: 3256522, miembro: 255724"]
¿Cómo se instala esto? Lo siento por ser tonto, pero no se instala correctamente para mí.
[/QUOTE]

Assetto Corsa-/content/-tracks-/Special Stage Route 5

The main layout (which is just called "SPECIAL STAGE 5") won't work for me, it gives me this error when I try loading it:

ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_AUDIO_BRIDGE5

The other layouts still work, but to be honest, this track just feels "off" compared to the original versions in GT.

Attachments

• map - Copy.png
    map - Copy.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 158
The main layout (which is just called "SPECIAL STAGE 5") won't work for me, it gives me this error when I try loading it:

ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_AUDIO_BRIDGE5

The other layouts still work, but to be honest, this track just feels "off" compared to the original versions in GT.

delete in the folder of special stague route 5, data, audio_sources, the line [REVERB_5] ENABLED = 1 NODE = AC_AUDIO_BRIDGE5

I have worked on this track for the last 3 days to fix a few issues and enhance/update various things.
The changes are as follows:

- Eliminated additional objects (Trackside trucks were too low quality and the planes flying by were too low and not very "logical")
- Replacement of tarmac textures (not 100% perfect, has a few "stray white lines" here and there, but way better and realistic than before) and track specularity fixed (This track always had a shiny tarmac feel to it but not mirror-like, and the texture itself was offsetting the light reflections as well)
- Complete lighting overhaul, unified FX configs and enabled RainFX. Tunnel feels natural instead of blindness inducing)
- Fixed starting grid layout and hot-lap start point (Cars now start on a traditional layout instead of a single lane like before)
- Some texture tweaks (a decent and complete fix would require mesh improvements and total UV map replacement)
- I did nothing to the custom "graffitti" layout because it is a Dev's personal thing and not part of the original track, and it's not included in my update.

The track is ideal for dusk/night driving, in daytime it just loses a lot of it's "feel" and it's a lot "uglier". I guess the GT way of playing it is still the right one...
I am waiting for a reply from the Dev to upload this update, either myself with his permission or himself after i send it to him, meanwhile i leave a few screenshots.
Screenshot_accr_bmw_m3_e92_gt4_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-1-0-51.jpg
Screenshot_accr_bmw_m3_e92_gt4_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-1-0-26.jpg
Screenshot_accr_bmw_m3_e92_gt4_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-0-57-48.jpg
Screenshot_accr_bmw_m3_e92_gt4_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-0-57-21.jpg
Screenshot_tc_legends_mazda_rx3_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-0-44-58.jpg
Screenshot_tc_legends_mazda_rx3_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-0-43-36.jpg
Screenshot_tc_legends_bmw_2002_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-0-43-0.jpg
Screenshot_tc_legends_datsun_510_special_stage_route_5_29-5-121-0-39-18.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No