Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_bmw_csl_ks_nurburgring_11-6-121-20-58-54.jpg
Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_bmw_csl_ks_nurburgring_11-6-121-21-4-14.jpg

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_911rsr_73_ks_nurburgring_11-6-121-21-33-21.jpg

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_bmw_csl_ks_nurburgring_11-6-121-21-16-54.jpg

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_pantera_gr4_ks_nurburgring_11-6-121-21-27-29.jpg

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_pantera_gr4_ks_nurburgring_11-6-121-21-28-58.jpg

Love the classics.

hi guys, seeing these amazing photos, may I ask if someone could share his csp and video settings? I'd love to take pics like that. Also, does anyone use Lightroom to edit these photos?

hi guys, seeing these amazing photos, may I ask if someone could share his csp and video settings? I'd love to take pics like that. Also, does anyone use Lightroom to edit these photos?
Nothing special in my case, basically CSP standards settings, no PP filters or even Sol. Nothing specific for the video settings either, everything in High/very high (in 1080p, 60 fps).

Also I usually do some "light" editing in Photoshop afterwards: levels, curves, color and exposure correction, motion blur... Lightroom can also be a very good option indeed for editing, definitely worth trying.

I just use the same PP filter as I race in, that being natural mod, and the latest SOL + CSP (preview with rain) The most important thing for me is using is custom shaders "photo mode" and stereo's Joycam as you can use an xbox controller to move and position the camera. Photo mode is a real boon, as you can control the time of day and position of the sky box, but more importantly is it gives you greater controlover depth of field and even has a Circular polariser filter in there so you can cut reflection in the windows down.

There is no one stop fix to it all, it's experimenting and learning the limits of what CSP can do.

my photo settings.jpg

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages