Assetto Corsa Red Bull RB18 Honda Sound Mod

Sounds Assetto Corsa Red Bull RB18 Honda Sound Mod 1.4 Hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
for some reason it says fix car and the sound doesnt work any ideas?
1656374712041.png
1656374730968.png

I know that this sound mod is specifically for the VRC Formula 1 car, but someone by the name of GAMUR posted a video the other day showcasing this mod and said that it had been adapted for the RSS Formula Hybrid S 2022. Is it possible to use this mod with that specific car or do you have any idea as to how I might adapt the mod to suit the car in the same way they did? Thanks, amazing work btw!

I know that this sound mod is specifically for the VRC Formula 1 car, but someone by the name of GAMUR posted a video the other day showcasing this mod and said that it had been adapted for the RSS Formula Hybrid S 2022. Is it possible to use this mod with that specific car or do you have any idea as to how I might adapt the mod to suit the car in the same way they did? Thanks, amazing work btw!
If you already know how to swap sounds, it is fully compatible. You can automatically change it with CM's "Replace sound", or do it manually, which is by renaming the .bank file to [car_name].bank, and also all lines inside the GUID file.

which one do i install im adapting it for the simdream car and in the zip file there is broadcast and engine note only do i have to install both or just one of them?

which one do i install im adapting it for the simdream car and in the zip file there is broadcast and engine note only do i have to install both or just one of them?
If you want to adapt to SDD, you can take any bundle you want. As for the broadcast and engine note only, you slect one of them based on you preference. There are previews on the download page.

hello what i should do i have this https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-grand-prix-2022-mod/ and i have diffrent name files like gp_2022_rb18.bak ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.