Assetto Corsa Red Bull RB18 Honda Sound Mod

Sounds Assetto Corsa Red Bull RB18 Honda Sound Mod 1.4 Hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
iLumi02 submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa RB18 Honda Sound Mod for VRC FA 2022 - 2022 RB18 Honda Sound Mod

Hi!

My first upload here, and it's the RB18 Sound Mod! This is as far as I'm aware the first proper RB18 Sound made for Assetto Corsa. It has both internal and external sounds taken directly from official footage and trackside cameras, which should make this very accurate!

How to install:
Open the .zip file, copy all the files inside and paste them inside the sfx folder at assettocorsa\content\cars\vrc_formula_alpha_2022\sfx

Read more about this resource...

Sorry if I say this, but...I don't get it. The sound of the VRC Formula Alpha 2022 has already the RedBull engine sound, and it has a lot of details...they did an amazing work on that, but I don't want to belittle your work. You did a really good job, and I know that it's not easy :)

Sorry if I say this, but...I don't get it. The sound of the VRC Formula Alpha 2022 has already the RedBull engine sound, and it has a lot of details...they did an amazing work on that, but I don't want to belittle your work. You did a really good job, and I know that it's not easy :)
I understand that it seems weird, but I personally felt like I could make a mod that’s a bit more accurate to what’s heard on the broadcast. Thank you.

assettocorsa\content\cars\vrc_formula_alpha_2022\skins\*skin name*
Should I then be able to see the changes in the Showroom or only while driving? Coz I did put the Files in the Folder you mentioned but it did not work. Maybe it does not work with the CSP Preview I am using (1.78).

Should I then be able to see the changes in the Showroom or only while driving? Coz I did put the Files in the Folder you mentioned but it did not work. Maybe it does not work with the CSP Preview I am using (1.78).
I believe it’s only when driving.

Really? I got nothing when I downloaded it and everything is working fine for me? Maybe it’s the ext_config.ini file, because it replaces part of the mode with the steering wheel.
i got a severe virus detection as well you sure it isn't virus? the microsoft website says it is this

Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml​

Last edited:
its only 466kb that cannot do much damage at all even if it is a virus i suppose
I'm 100% certain it's not a virus. The RB.kn5 file is the 3D model that kunos uses, and it contains the Red Bull steering wheel, and the ext_config.ini is the "code" that replaces the default steering wheel with the Rb steering wheel and makes sure it's positioned properly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.