Assetto Corsa Ferrari Celebration DLC Releases September 19th!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Ferrari 250 GTO.jpg

Seemingly coming out of nowhere, Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the highly anticipated Ferrari 70th Anniversary Assetto Corsa DLC is on its way, releasing this September 19th!

Created to mark the 70th anniversary of the Ferrari brand, the new Assetto Corsa DLC offering will contain some of the most iconic road and racing machines produced by the legendary marque, including plenty of historic content and the 2017 specification Formula One car that currently sits second in the Formula One World Drivers Championship.

As a reminder you can check out the Ferrari Celebration Pack DLC contents below:
  • 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF70H 2017 F1 Car

With Kunos having confirmed the new DLC is just seven days away from a public release on PC (Xbox One and PS4 to follow at a later date), the Italian development team have released a nice new trailer for one of the most spectacular cars included in the pack, the stunning 1962 issue Ferrari 250 GTO, which can be viewed below:

Introducing the Ferrari 250 GTO... The 250 GTO model was the pinnacle of the development of the 250 GT series in competition form, whilst still remaining a road car. It made its public debut at the annual pre-season Ferrari press conference in January 1962, and was the only front-engined model on display, with its monoposto and sports racing counterparts all having a mid-engine configuration. The 250 GTO was the ultimate expression of the Ferrari 250 GT car. It was equally at home on the road or track – perhaps the last dual purpose road/race car produced – and has achieved legendary status amongst aficionados of the marque. With only a relatively small production run of thirty-six cars, and with many of the examples produced having a great racing pedigree, it has become one of the icons of Ferrari's production history, with a revered position in collectors' circles.

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa Ferrari 250 GTO 2.png
Assetto Corsa Ferrari 250 GTO 3.png

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Looking forward to the Ferrari celebration pack? Instabuy? Which car are you most anticipating taking out on the circuit? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
"Ferrari is my favourite manufacturer" but you don't care about their "old timers", F1 cars and newer cars like the 812? Interesting.

250 GTO
330 P4
312/67
288 GTO
F2004
812 Superfast
SF70H

Terrible cars.

Love Ferrari's though.

:roflmao:

So? Believe it or not but people have different tastes...

Just because i don't like this Pack, doesn't mean im a "lesser" Ferrari Fan than someone who likes these Cars. *facepalm*

Some People....

How dare i have a different taste in Cars than the AC Fanboy mop

I don't really wanna have the 488 GTE Version in AC (real life of course:p), but you know that tech specs between GT3 and GTE are different? AC have Porsche and C7R as latest GTE machines, so a few simmers want the Ferrari too.

I do know the difference between GTE and GT3, and I see you're point to having a Ferrari to spec against the cars you mention, though I think the C7R is 2014 or 2015... in any case I don't think a 488 GTE is a unique enough of a car to take a spot for one of the cars in a DLC pack. In fact, I think a 488 GTE would be a justified freebie in a future update since it's so similar to the GT3.

Just because i don't like this Pack, doesn't mean im a "lesser" Ferrari Fan than someone who likes these Cars. *facepalm*

Some People....

Good effort, missed the sarcasm twice over :roflmao: Both my and @Epistolarius posts were jokes... clearly you didn't get the message :roflmao:

I'll quote a later post of myself that you conveniently didn't read...

This. So many people assume because they are not interested, no one else is either so its a waste of time... People have different tastes, let them enjoy it even if you don't.

Last edited:
Well, this is definitely the most self-centered and entitled community I have ever seen. It seems that the sim-racing community now is all about pissing on everything and then hiding behind the "expressing my opinion" wall.

Why is it so hard to understand that people enjoy different things? Just look at the poll for the Ferrari car, 22 cars got votes, this means that at least 1 person wanted one of those cars more than the 21 others. To keep complaining on and on about the same things that you want and are not included or delayed just makes no sense. I would love to have a proper LMP1/2 car in iRacing, but I don't go to their forums every day to complain they don't have it and instead chose to have 74736137 GT cars or dirt cars. And I'm pretty sure I have invested more money in iRacing than anyone has invested in AC, but still I don't think I'm entitled to tell them what to do and how to do it every time they release something I don't care about. And btw, expressing an opinion is very different to being a broken record.

Based on what I read here, I'm an idiot because I ALSO enjoy offline racing ("with dumb AI", of course), current F1 cars with all systems properly simulated or just lapping and working on set-ups for the cars I find challenging or I just enjoy driving. When what I should really enjoy 24/7 is driving classic cars in an on-line championship. Well f*ck me running, thanks for opening my eyes.

• Deleted member 241736

Well, this is definitely the most self-centered and entitled community I have ever seen. It seems that the sim-racing community now is all about pissing on everything and then hiding behind the "expressing my opinion" wall.

Why is it so hard to understand that people enjoy different things? Just look at the poll for the Ferrari car, 22 cars got votes, this means that at least 1 person wanted one of those cars more than the 21 others. To keep complaining on and on about the same things that you want and are not included or delayed just makes no sense. I would love to have a proper LMP1/2 car in iRacing, but I don't go to their forums every day to complain they don't have it and instead chose to have 74736137 GT cars or dirt cars. And I'm pretty sure I have invested more money in iRacing than anyone has invested in AC, but still I don't think I'm entitled to tell them what to do and how to do it every time they release something I don't care about. And btw, expressing an opinion is very different to being a broken record.

Based on what I read here, I'm an idiot because I ALSO enjoy offline racing ("with dumb AI", of course), current F1 cars with all systems properly simulated or just lapping and working on set-ups for the cars I find challenging or I just enjoy driving. When what I should really enjoy 24/7 is driving classic cars in an on-line championship. Well f*ck me running, thanks for opening my eyes.
Mircea Rad, that sounds sooooo devote. Hasn't your parents told you to say what you want, or was your education to accept all? Sorry for personal speech, but such behaviour I can't understand - let's disscuss complicated things!

I do not expect it to be more than ,€ 9.99 (the highest for AC DLC so far) Yes it is adding up but if you think about it around €30 for the base game and €73 for all the DLC to date over a 3 to 4 year period is still cheaper than lets say F1 or iRacing over the same period. Also there has always been updates and free content over this period too.

Some People....

Maybe this emoticon helps you understand? :p But hey it's easier to overreact and call people AC fanboys right?

And all I said was that it's "interesting". No need to get so angry.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 113 55.9%