Assetto Corsa Corvette C7 announcement

Nice addition to the line up, but i'm starting to wonder if we'll get another FWD car.
Apart from AWD, the car list is missing a FWD race car, or at least something above 200hp with a diff.
Does anyone know if there's something in the pipeline?

Oh dear. Just came..

I-came-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1360.gif

Nice addition to the line up, but i'm starting to wonder if we'll get another FWD car.
Apart from AWD, the car list is missing a FWD race car, or at least something above 200hp with a diff.
Does anyone know if there's something in the pipeline?

yup, completely agree Jarek
I just started driving this sim and I'm completely blown away by it
it would be sad if the abarth would remain the only fwd experience

Pro-tip: The C7 could have had a big boobed blonde in the passenger seat of the Vette and Chris Harris would have still been unhappy with it compared to a 911.

To Kunos: Thank you so much. Completely made my day when I read the announcement. I prefer street cars so I am completely over the moon with the news that I will soon have a C7 to play with and race against the 458. The fact that it will be free almost feels wrong.

Last edited:
I'm just happy that Kunos are starting to break into the American market. Once a good percentage of American sim racers take notice of AC, then the quality and quantity of this sim will Sky rocket. Having a strong American fan base is critical for the success of Kunos.

Perhaps they can convert some of the iRacing guys over to AC with it's potential greener pastures. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back