Assetto Corsa Competizione | Hotfix 1.3.3 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A new hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available to download.

Build 1.3.3, is available to download the next time players restart their Steam clients, and comes complete with a number of fixes and improvements to the simulation, based on feedback and testing since the major 1.3 update released back on February 4th.

ACC V1.3.3 Update Notes:

GENERAL:

• Fixed frame drops after a set amount of sessions, causing lower performance after multiple sessions for some users.
GAMEPLAY:
  • Fixed AI tyre wear in saved games.
  • Fixed a bug related to track surfaces when loading a saved game resulting in pitstop and stint timer issues.
  • Cutting last chicane in Suzuka now invalidates the next lap.
  • Cutting last chicane in Suzuka during the first lap after a short formation lap will now trigger the penalty as intended.
  • 12H race weekend game mode now has a limit of 15 tyresets.
  • Fixed a bug with Superpole game mode, allowing the player to set more than 2 fast laps.
  • Wrong lap remaining value corrected for SG penalty for pitlane speeding.
GRAPHICS
  • Fixed numberplate appearence in gallery replays of MP sessions.
  • Suzuka reflection map position update to remove unwanted green tint.
UI/HUD:
  • Audiocomms text message category and priority tweaks.
  • ECU setting changes (TC, ABS etc.) now have their own race comms category.
  • Time multiplier is now displayed in session summary page both in SP and MP.
  • Added Championship replay category.
  • Updates to driver stint messages and message behaviour.
PHYSICS:
  • NSX engine power adjustments.
  • Mount Panorama grip adjustments.
  • Suzuka asphalt abrasivity (tyre degradation) adjustments.
  • Fix for occasional setup corruption that caused a broken car state.
  • Fixed car spawn issues in certain conditions.
MULTIPLAYER:
  • Server result.json now writes metaData, serverName and sessionType as intended.
  • Fixed an incompability with the allowAutoDQ setting, causing post race penalties not being applied when enabled.
  • Re-enabled driver stint time and total driving time rules for non-public MP.
  • Re-enabled isRaceLocked, so joining races can be allowed again.
  • Client should now handle all disconnect scenarios properly.
  • Various improvements for driver swaps and spectator mode:
  • Stint and driving time rules now work reliably in swap situations.
  • Mandatory pit stop rules now work reliably in swap situations.
  • Penalties now transfer correctly across clients in swap situations.
  • Prevented server misconfiguration that led to join order relevance.
  • Missing mandatory state update after swaps corrected.
  • Tyre compound, pressure and brake strategies transfer reliably in swap situations.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from adjusted pressures when selecting wet tyres in the MFD on track.
  • Pit crew visibility fixed for spectating client.
  • Fixed swap widget disappearing for some players in multi-car sessions.
NOTE: due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 will be reset.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now, exclusive to PC.

Got a question? Open a thread at the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment! Oh, sign up for some awesome online racing too while you are at it, you won't regret it!

ACC Hotix 1.3.3.jpg

Well, I don't care the rest of the field. They are AI. This is a simracing for me not for them. I race for pure pleasure of driving those beautiful cars, which I can't drive IRL. I race single player to learn the car, the track, to learn how to drive door to door, in preparation for online racing.
I don't play single player championship, BUT, even for those that play I don't understand why matter how the AI pass each other when they are out of my sight. And why it is important which AI finish first??? It is a computer driver, it is a piece of software. And in the end it is pure aleatory. They don't have skills :confused: for them it is like lottery. The main reason for the existence of the AI it is for ME to race with THEM.
Well, and I don't get your opinion at all. Especially when you're arguing against AI 'wasting' your processing power.

If all you want is online racing then race online. You'll learn door to door racing there all the same, or better. For those of us that enjoy offline racing and can't or don't want to be in a league to be able to do an endurance race at all (good thing we have offline session saving...) it absolutely matters what the rest of the field does, how AI behaves, how each race plays out differently.

Kunos certainly seem to think so too, otherwise they wouldn't have implemented improvements vs AC1 like different behaviour profiles to replicate the real drivers.

Last edited:
Well, and I don't get your opinion at all
To make me clear and to close this subject.
I don't care about AI racing each other far far from me and my view. I don't care which AI name (it is NOT the real driver even the name is real) win the race. I want THEM to race ME fair. In the rest of the track, from my point of view, the developers can hide the AI cars. I will NEVER look at AI battle in a race. They are in game just for ME, not to have fun alone without me.
I agree the result of the race should respect reality, but this can be achieved without the AI have a REAL race each other. If I'm in 10 position I don't care of the fight between position 1 and 2 for the win.
Especially when you're arguing against AI 'wasting' your processing power.
I want smart AI around me, to fight with them and to have a good single player experience. I don't agree with my processor fueling 50 AI to have fun and take my precious FPS away. I want high FPS and I want to have fun.
I hope this clarify my expectation from a "good" AI and from single player mode.

Last edited:
I come from a frustrating experience with Race Room where they collide all the time, they take you off the track and the physics of the rivals is a disaster.

That type of racing is unreal and annoying, I don't understand how there are people who like it.

Yesterday I played ACC in Kyalami, I finished second after a hard and fair battle against AI, spectacular to find weak points and take advantage of them.

As T_rac3 said I don't care about AI racing each other far far from me and my view.

ACC is the best single player experience in simracing.

I come from a frustrating experience with Race Room where they collide all the time, they take you off the track and the physics of the rivals is a disaster.

That type of racing is unreal and annoying, I don't understand how there are people who like it.

Yesterday I played ACC in Kyalami, I finished second after a hard and fair battle against AI, spectacular to find weak points and take advantage of them.

As T_rac3 said I don't care about AI racing each other far far from me and my view.

ACC is the best single player experience in simracing.

"ACC is the best single player experience in simracing"

You honestly could not be more wrong.

I played ACC in Kyalami, I finished second after a hard and fair battle against AI,
After the DLC was released Kyalami was the first track I tried. And also I had a great experience with AI. A couple of very enjoyable races with some very good fight around this beautiful circuit. I like to start the last in the field and make my way to the top. I usually start with lower AI settings and increas it as I learn the track and get used with the car. Also Brands Hatch it is a track I enjoy a lot :)

To make me clear and to close this subject.
I don't care about AI racing each other far far from me and my view. I don't care which AI name (it is NOT the real driver even the name is real) win the race. I want THEM to race ME fair. In the rest of the track, from my point of view, the developers can hide the AI cars. I will NEVER look at AI battle in a race. They are in game just for ME, not to have fun alone without me.
I agree the result of the race should respect reality, but this can be achieved without the AI have a REAL race each other. If I'm in 10 position I don't care of the fight between position 1 and 2 for the win.

I want smart AI around me, to fight with them and to have a good single player experience. I don't agree with my processor fueling 50 AI to have fun and take my precious FPS away. I want high FPS and I want to have fun.
I hope this clarify my expectation from a "good" AI and from single player mode.
Pointless. Go race online then.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea