Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hotfix 0.7.2 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Hotfix Update.jpg

A new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now available.

Released today on Steam, the latest hotfix build of Assetto Corsa Competizione is available to download the next time players restart their Steam client.

The new build highlights include AI behaviour updates in traffic, the addition of refuelling in multiplayer pitstops and other useful fixes and improvements as detailed below.

ACC 0.7.2 Hotfix Notes:
  • Fixed qualifying rule bug in Custom Race Weekend when the number of race sessions set were fewer than the number of qualifying sessions.
  • Fix for cut warnings used in non-race sessions.
  • Improved AI behaviour under braking in traffic.
  • Added AI reaction time at race start.
  • Cars lapping the focused car now indicated red on the real-time display.
  • More consistent real-time display.
  • Fixed controls lock issue after a race restart.
  • Enabled refueling in Multiplayer pitstops.
  • Fixed potential freeze/crash in Multiplayer.
  • In Multiplayer, players who are late to press "Drive" before the formation lap will be sent to pitlane with controls locked.
  • Fixed mandatory pit calculation for AI if Driver Stint pitstop mode is selected.
  • More reliable blue flag triggers.
  • On race-end, the real-time display now shows the official finish position.
  • Fixed track getting dry too quickly when rain goes down in small increments.
  • Disabled "Remove fastest lap" penalty from practice and qualifying.
  • Fixed MFD taking mouse focus away from the Pause menu.
  • Possible fix for missing Force Feedback in VR mode.
  • Fix to a bug that switched the F3 camera set when switching cars (both in replay and in game using shift+arrows).
  • Improved manual and automatic clutch issues and functionality.
  • Fixed VR navigation in the Multiplayer lobby page.
  • Navigation is now possible in the MFD in VR mode.
  • Fixed a bug in dynamic weather that removed the starting rain from the Light Rain preset with dynamic mode enabled.
  • Fixed replay searching for a car that is already disconnected in Multiplayer.
  • Added priority to player-related penalty messages in race communication.

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

​

well since it was possibible to set up them from first release (aka 0.1) and until 0.6 with your custom ones you prefer, i feel it's a step back.
Now you are stuck in an eternal limbo where controls are changed and are completely different from what is written about then in the controls menù... It's the first update wich pissed me, along with the kamikaze AI...

But you changed it in a hotfix. Now try to play with the new keys with manual gears...

You both have bought an early access game, please read up about it and the rules that come with it on Steam. Programming isn’t always as you seem to make it out to be, so let’s be patient and deal with what you signed up for when buying an early access ;-).

yes we are aware, but it's part of a bigger job, not something we can hack in a hotfix sadly.
Hopefully you'll have a bit more patience with this.

Any chance the bug where if you go into Advanced on the button mapping controls hitting either Confirm or Cancel sometimes does nothing and all you can do is force quit the sim? Been like this since the beginning.

Hi Davide,

In the tuning menu on the Mclaren wheel... try changing the MPS setting to Pulse.
I tried but nothing changed.

Just in case you don’t have it on your wheel menu grab the latest firmware, the latest 3.30 beta attached to the 3.30 beta Fanatec blog thread by Marcel Pfister is working good for me.

I'll try this one too.

Thank you guys for the support :)

Is there a widely accepted nVidia driver to use if you have one of the older 1070 cards or does everyone just "use the latest one"?
I use a GTX1070 and simply switch to the latest driver each time it is deployed. Didn't notice any performance gains/losses to be honest. Also didn't have any crashes/instabilities with the latest few builds.

With 0.7 for the first time I tried to setup a longer race with mandatory pitstop, but when I enter the pit lane (in open pit window) there is no pit crew waiting or place where I should stop displayed and I can't do the pit stop. I'm not sure what is wrong. Do I need to request a pit stop somehow? I didn't find a hotkey for it and opening the new pit stop management MFD page doesn't help either. Any ideas?

With 0.7 for the first time I tried to setup a longer race with mandatory pitstop, but when I enter the pit lane (in open pit window) there is no pit crew waiting or place where I should stop displayed and I can't do the pit stop. I'm not sure what is wrong. Do I need to request a pit stop somehow? I didn't find a hotkey for it and opening the new pit stop management MFD page doesn't help either. Any ideas?
There are some issues with pit stops. Better ask about at official support forum.
Hotkey settings will come later. Now you can try default ac hotkeys.

You can open the MFD with the Insert key. Cycle through the options, and you'll find the pit stop settings. Then when you drive into the pits (during the pit window, which will be announced) you will see a sort of glowing white box in one of the pit stalls. That's your box. It's not easy to see - not sure why they removed the animated pit crew but apparently they did. Presumably this will be added back in later but for now, look for the glowing white box. It's also a bit tricky to judge it right, and I always seem to drive slightly too far.

So not perfect for now, but you can get it to work and they will almost certainly improve it by 1.0.

You can open the MFD with the Insert key. Cycle through the options, and you'll find the pit stop settings. Then when you drive into the pits (during the pit window, which will be announced) you will see a sort of glowing white box in one of the pit stalls. That's your box. It's not easy to see - not sure why they removed the animated pit crew but apparently they did. Presumably this will be added back in later but for now, look for the glowing white box. It's also a bit tricky to judge it right, and I always seem to drive slightly too far.

So not perfect for now, but you can get it to work and they will almost certainly improve it by 1.0.
Thanks, that's basically what I thought I was doing, but I'm going to give it another try. I would swear there is no glowing pitstop for me, I already tried the external cameras to look around the pits if I can spot something like this.

During practice and quali, is it also possible to pit stop and change tires? I think the pit stop MFD wasn't showing in quali when I tried.

Now I double checked and no, there is no glowing pit box when entering pits. In graphics settings effects and post-processing is on Epic, so it should not be a visual problem. I don't know if it could be because of game mode, since I'm running Custom Race with mandatory pitstops, but it clearly doesn't work for me.

Now I double checked and no, there is no glowing pit box when entering pits. In graphics settings effects and post-processing is on Epic, so it should not be a visual problem. I don't know if it could be because of game mode, since I'm running Custom Race with mandatory pitstops, but it clearly doesn't work for me.

I tried this again last night and the pit box (at Monza) was the very last one before pit exit. The box is hard to see, it’s a glowing white rectangle on the ground that extends up in a 3D way just a couple of feet. It’s there, but right at the end and tricky to see - unless you’re experiencing a bug of course. Good luck!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%