Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why when I change the fuel consumtion value in car.ini in my car model, nothing changes? Is there another file that change this? I want to make the mod car to use more fuel to be competetive to others.

EVerytime i press create new tune my program wont respond and just goes black.. i did it on one of my cars it worked but when i tried putting an engine swap in it and press apply it crashes again. anyone help? please?

so i haven't gotten asseto corsa yet but I'm going to try to make a LMP1 speed wise class with some of the old GT1 cars and i was wondering does this mod let me put say a Porsche LMP1 engine with the hybrid but keep the sound of one of the GT1 cars?

I need help. I open the exe, select the main assettocors catalog, select the car from the list and then "create new tune". But no changes in the car are saved. After entering your values and confirming "Apply", the forms are blank.

heyy guys my car tuner for atessa isnt bringing up a car list i did how the instructions but nothing keeps telling me wrong folder is selected

1) Make sure that you have chosen your "assettocorsa" folder, not the "content" or the "cars" folder. If you click the "Open Cars Folder" button and it opens your "cars" folder, you have picked the correct path.

2) This is what got me: You might need to maximize the window in order to see the car list, otherwise it will just show as an empty list!

Ребята, возможно где-то здесь есть ответ на мой вопрос, но я его не нашел. Действительно очень крутая утилита, а как же гибридные моторы? Я попробовал мотор SWAP с Porsche 919. Судя по звуку, мотор двигался. Но за рулем машины я и чувствую, что нет сил. Дело в том, что KERS не был переведен. Так что, видимо, передний привод. Я думаю, вам нужно что-то затянуть вручную. Скажи мне как?

ВThank you very much in advance!!!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 410 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 280 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 123 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.5%
Back