Assetto Corsa ahead of all the rest?

I have now purchased and installed most of what I would call ,the good racing games. Especially those available from Steam. RFactor 2, Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, Race room exp, Dirt Rally, Project cars 2, and the purchased games not from steam. GTR2, Rfactor 15 installs, Race07, NR2003, Richard Burns Rally, World of outlaws and a host of others. , As a matter-of -fact I have almost filled a 1 terribyte drive with all these games.

Others certainly are going to have a different opinion but I find myself , with the excellent Content manage for Assetto Corsa , playing Ac most of the time. It has some really great tracks avilable for download plus cars too numerous to mention, and runs relatively easy with many settings to be competitive with the AI. I just cannot understand why the developers of AC did not come up with the content Manager themselves. It does more of the modifications to the game than any Start up mod I have ever seen.
I would love to hear some of your comments as well. This is just and old fellows fealings.
but,,,, It wont load lod.ini missing mods . Only occasionally.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back