Resource icon

Apps Asseto Corsa Remote 1.4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
if you mean wich one directly no..you can only cycle thru types of cameras in sequence

Gotcha. Is it possible to add a feature like that? Only asking because I help broadcast dritt competitions and i've been struggling to find a good camera app for that. ACRemote is the best so far, but we have to edit each tracks cameras (add/remove/rename) to work for our current drift layout. A lot of work, but doable, was hoping to find that perfect app tho lol.

Hi Lino

First of all let me tell you that, this is an excellent App, we´ve been using for the past months and has helped a lot during our broadcasts, but i wanted to know one thing.. is there a way that we can set up some Keys to the cameras? for example, i would really like that, once we are on Safety conditions, to show the field about to restart form the back of the SC, but if i do that, then i have to go trough all the cycle of different cameras, searhcing for that specific one, and then i have to go back on the cycle searching for the one that im using to show on board footage, so if the cameras can be pre-configurated, maybe by using a key on the keyboard or a small pane, it will be very helpfull

Again, thanks a lot for the app, its great

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes