Resource icon

Apps Asseto Corsa Remote 1.4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah using popen :) ...might be a good idea but since the idea is to control the camera from that program seemed to me that launching it wouldn't make that much sense... you will want to touch on AC as less as possible if you are broadcasting..

There is no time to switch drivers, while drivng in VR. A random function, maybe a little intelligent, would be nice. While racing i stream from a 2nd PC with 2nd license.

Hello,

on which criteria gets the driver names sortet in the list? Position? Time? Name?
Is there a possibility to change the time in which the camera gets switched to the next camera?

Thanks for your help an time.

Hi there,
Firstly, thanks for this cool app, it DOES help for sure. One issue which Im not sure where or if this is a me issue, but now and then, if I start the app to do a live stream, it'll sometimes list drivers names from a previous session, or that are no longer actually on the Server or in the current session.. How can I force it to do a "refresh", or where does it pick up the drivers from? perhaps I can close and restart something.

Thanks

Alan

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%