rF2 ASR '91 F1 cars @ Spa-Francorchamps - Thu 13 Dec 2018

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

The GetMod service is now unavailable, therefore missing components will not be automatically downloaded and installed upon joining the server. The links to acquire resources that are required for this event can be found in the opening post of this thread, and below:
NOTE: Anybody who has already subscribed to the 'F1 1988' item in the Steam Workshop will still need to download the track from the above link.

Yes, seeing this combo certainly grabbed my attention! I've not yet tried the cars but it seems a damn good excuse to do so :p
I'm sure I'll want to sign up after trying them, so yeah count me in pls :)
You're a star. I'll sign you up for now, but just sign out again if needs be. I really think you'll like at least one of these cars though. :thumbsup:

What i can remember is that the cars are very predictable
Predictable in that they try to kill you whenever possible ;)
You're a star. I'll sign you up for now, but just sign out again if needs be. I really think you'll like at least one of these cars though. :thumbsup:
Cheers Denis. Anyway I just tried the Williams briefly and it was every bit as mental as I expected hahaha.
Of course I had the bright idea of turning the ffb up to full beans on the OSW to give it a proper test run. Clinging on for dear life around Blanchimont at 300km/h was genuinely terrifying :poop::speechless::roflmao:
I don't have the first clue about setting these up but I'll give it a crack anyway and see what happens :whistling:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%