ARCA Sim Racing

ARCA is back! Every Monday evening Racedepartment ARCA Racing Club invites you blast along Ovals and Street courses in stock cars! Run high, run low, but always turn left! Close racing is always on the cards here.

Every race is packed with speed, action and good racing. Come and join the fun this Monday evening HERE

I would love for some of you to do a Euro sanctioned series here. We only have two races left in our pilot season, but will start up the second one just past the holidays (New Year). It would be best if someone can host up a server over here too to reduce lag and optimize any connections. I will create a EURO Pro (open setups) & ProAm (fixed) section on our site and in the scoring area. I will also try to be in attendance to help admin the series races when I can to help make things consistent with how ours was run. Our forums require real name registration First/Last as well (www.asrseries.com/main). You will need to find two or three admins to govern the races, must be able to take criticism and adhere to the strictest of rules, as we run these things in a manner which would be seen in an actual Arca event and drivers meeting. In instances of new tracks or the trucks, you may also be asked to help beta test and report issues too as needed, such is how we did USA and Chicagoland track releases.

My suggestions is to try and at least get a 10 race season completed before mid - end of January so we can organize and coordinate the next season together. Anyone is welcomed to jump into our teamspeak over the next two weeks too to listen, monitor and learn how things are done to help also ...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%