ARCA Sim Racing

i have tried to go on the server but it doesn't work, once i join i get a loading monitor and when i try to go on track nothing happen. any clue ?

Yves did you try to see if you haven't downloaded maybe some extra update (or even the current skinpack?)
also let windows allow firewall access for arca to access the internet ;)

don't know it i will be able to be in time, but will try my best :)

Chris i checked and i have the same version as the server, i also got the RD skinpack. last night i retried it and it was the same, i can enter the server but once in it the monitor comes as " monitor loading " and if i click on the race button nothing happen. i tried a public server and strangely it work fine so i can,t see whats the problem.

Edit: problem solve

this was my first races with the game so i still have alot to learn

Race 1: that one didn,t go so well spun a few times and had to go in the pit to change tyres, finished the race 1 lap down

Race 2: did better this time only spun once and finished the race on the learders lap

Race 3: this one was the funniest, got a good start and managed to move up to thrid place in the first 2 laps and was able to keep up with the leaders and follow them to the finish.

see you next Monday guy's and i hope there will be more that will join the event

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.