ARCA Sim Racing

The interface is a bit...cluttered. Something a bit cleaner would be nice. I'm glad to see COT and Truck physics are coming soon. Hoping templates will be released with that. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more tracks, but aside from that, I have to agree that the damage system is a bit harsh...that is, IF it carries over to COT and Trucks. The COT especially can take quite a beating. We saw Jeff Gordon slam into the wall twice at Texas last year I believe and he managed to salvage a 6th place finish (I think). We see these cars take a beating and still turn in impressive lap times.

EDIT: I'd like the graphics to be improved too, if possible. The cars especially look VERY pixelated and my settings are on max I believe.

Here are a few screen shots and more details soon:

GRAB_012.JPG

GRAB_013.JPG

GRAB_014.JPG

GRAB_015.JPG

GRAB_016.JPG

GRAB_017.JPG

GRAB_018.JPG

GRAB_019.JPG

GRAB_020.JPG

GRAB_021.JPG

GRAB_022.JPG

GRAB_023.JPG

GRAB_024.JPG

GRAB_025.JPG

GRAB_026.JPG

GRAB_027.JPG

GRAB_028.JPG

GRAB_029.JPG

sorry guys, im not fit to race. Having a really bad cold and im on the edge of getting ill, so im off to bed early 2day with some magic pills :)

sorry to let you down, but im just not fit enough. have fun!

omg.....a new world record haha...and not in a long one
let's do it again :D

only 2 early yellows in the first 20 laps...after that a long green flag race with awesome battle against Ben (who later dropped) and Eric...
grats Eric...you were great :D
I had a stop n go because of speeding in the pits haha

and also damaged my car during the intense battle because of a call I received on my phone haha :D

great job guys....AWESOME JOB :D:D:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea