ARCA Sim Racing

SignMeUpGuy.jpg

• Andrew Evans

damn my face... i've just clocked this is monday 26th... i'm going to a gig that night... so unf, i'll haveta sign out... :smalltear:

(i'll be back)

I will forever remember the Yellow Flags of Texas! A ~40 minute race that ran for over an hour :waiting:
2 yellows were my fault, first when I lost the rear overtaking Andy E. out of turn 3, and then when I tapped Dan C.'s rear in T1 :(

But it was still fun! I was able to lap in the mid-29's consistently until my car got too beat up, just couldn't make the 28's though. Through all the carnage I made to P8 after qualifying P11, so my bestest evah result :p

Biggest worry of the race was seeing Bjorn the Dangerous bright green car behind me :fwd2::th_sur:

Some good racing last night when we got the chance.
But there are two things drivers need to take into consideration

Patience and Courtesy. Patience on restarts and courtesy when the yellow comes out.

Alot of racing to the line last night. When the yellow comes out, the field is frozen for those who haven't spun or crashed.

And on caution laps, try and keep a steady pace. Alot of bumping and heavy braking last night which lead to alot of cautions on the restarts.

Loved the fake pitting:D

• Bert Van Waes

Oh boy, it was a night indeed.

first of all thank you to the new runners for staying in the race and not walk out off the race because off the yellows all the time. :)

Then indeed, like Jamsie said and some others (Chris ;)) on the night itself. Keep it easy on the pacecar laps, always. Even when the yellow comes just out, don't race to the finish, the places are already set before it. I had a problem myself when suddenly everybody locked it up hard time and i had to avoid Eric, so i went to the wall and could just squeeze my car in there while braking. Christopher was then "complaining" a bit to me to take it easy, but yeah. It was that or a total whipe out off Eric, sorry for that Chris.

But for the rest, this field is getting bigger and bigger. And we all have to take care, not just the new ones.

I had amazing fights, when we had a chance, with Ron in the beginning, Eric, and at last with Steven and Pat. We all wanted 4th so bad, heeh :D But i kept it... Awesome finisher guys! :)

See you the next monday!

I will forever remember the Yellow Flags of Texas! A ~40 minute race that ran for over an hour :waiting:
2 yellows were my fault, first when I lost the rear overtaking Andy E. out of turn 3, and then when I tapped Dan C.'s rear in T1 :(

But it was still fun! I was able to lap in the mid-29's consistently until my car got too beat up, just couldn't make the 28's though. Through all the carnage I made to P8 after qualifying P11, so my bestest evah result :p

Biggest worry of the race was seeing Bjorn the Dangerous bright green car behind me :fwd2::th_sur:

No probs mate,

Thanks to Chris, Lewis (for giving me a copy, I'll buy you a pint sometime when your old enough (seriously mate cheers)) and the rest of you regulars putting up with us noobs.

Really enjoyed turning left, can't wait for the next one :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.