ARCA Sim Racing

Unfortunately I doubt you will experience much fun, but I have heard of others using a controller before and able to at least run.

Yeah. I mean, I think I'm pretty good with a controller, obviously I can't compete with wheels, but on oval tracks I was hoping I would at least have a chance. Will have to wait for the demo (and by then this deal will have been long gone) :sidefrown:

If anybody wants to buy then I`ll go halves - I`ll send $25 by paypal. I`m off to bed now - nearly 2am UK time !

I`ll check in the morning - probably best to post here if you want to split with me so that I don`t owe 5 seperate people $25 in the morning. 1st post here accepting me as a partner gets my $25 tomorrow - you will need to purchase it tonight though to get the deal for us though I think.

Many Thanks

Thank you very much for those who participated in our small Race Department promotion this past weekend. Everyone who purchased should now have their designee in the system and ready to enjoy the product. Hopefully the news will spread quickly and others will want to make left turns here with you soon ..... :)

If anybody wants to buy then I`ll go halves - I`ll send $25 by paypal. I`m off to bed now - nearly 2am UK time !

I`ll check in the morning - probably best to post here if you want to split with me so that I don`t owe 5 seperate people $25 in the morning. 1st post here accepting me as a partner gets my $25 tomorrow - you will need to purchase it tonight though to get the deal for us though I think.

Many Thanks

Oh well - no partner / teammate for me. Looks like I missed out unless anybody took up the offer and wants to pass on the second license for $25.

Cheers

• Bert Van Waes

Wow, this is the only game making company i've seen doing stuff like this! Simply said, ROCK ON TSF!!! We love you!

And to the newcomers, welcome bigtime to the lefthanders!! Woot woot, At least 6 more, awesome!

Great initiative!

See you all (sort off) tonight. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes