ARCA Sim Racing

Who is fluent with registry and Windows operating system and is having issues with the service? Please follow the steps below and let me know if it resolves the issues. You may need to reinstall the client to make it work.

**PLEASE REMEMBER THE SETTINGS YOU ARE CHANGING SO YOU CAN REVERT BACK IF IT DOES NOT HELP.

To change the system installed locale language, run Registry Editor, and then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Language
registry key, and then change the value date for “Default” and InstallLanguage” registry value to “0409“, which represent US English.

Then, open Control Panel, and open Regional and Language Options. In Regional Options and Advanced tabs, set the language to English (US) as default format and language for non-Unicode programs. Click on “OK” when done, and then reboot the system.

Who is fluent with registry and Windows operating system and is having issues with the service? Please follow the steps below and let me know if it resolves the issues. You may need to reinstall the client to make it work.

**PLEASE REMEMBER THE SETTINGS YOU ARE CHANGING SO YOU CAN REVERT BACK IF IT DOES NOT HELP.

To change the system installed locale language, run Registry Editor, and then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Language
registry key, and then change the value date for “Default” and InstallLanguage” registry value to “0409“, which represent US English.

Then, open Control Panel, and open Regional and Language Options. In Regional Options and Advanced tabs, set the language to English (US) as default format and language for non-Unicode programs. Click on “OK” when done, and then reboot the system.

Same here, wont change anything.

Ok guys, lets try some more stuff, XP users having issues, go to Control Panel, then Regional Settings. First Tab, change to show English US in Standards/Formats options. Next Tab, Advanced, now make sure it has English (United States). Put a check mark in tick box at the bottom ensuring all accounts even default use this setting. Reboot, and let me know if the service starts. :)

Ok guys, lets try some more stuff, XP users having issues, go to Control Panel, then Regional Settings. First Tab, change to show English US in Standards/Formats options. Next Tab, Advanced, now make sure it has English (United States). Put a check mark in tick box at the bottom ensuring all accounts even default use this setting. Reboot, and let me know if the service starts. :)

Nope :( Still the same .

Another test. Go to Start-Run and type Services.msc

In the listing find the LeverageServices I think, & double click it.
Now, Click on the Log On Tab, and tick this account
Browse or type in the account name you use on the system and any passwords related to it.

Try to start the service and/or client. Thanks

• Bert Van Waes

This nutty cheesehead from the lowlands likes it too, so why not an irishman :)

Yay, and the nutty beer drinker not far below the nutty cheesehead, also from the lowlands, likes it too!
It's strange how turning left can be sooooo interesting! :)

Everything still quiet... I think they wanna reach a certain number. We should lobby some more on other servers out there maybe. Bring some more in here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back