ARCA Sim Racing

• Bert Van Waes

I can't sign up as i need to install/ Download Arca again.

Cya next week

you bought a new pc didn't you? signing out also on RBR to reinstall. I can smell it :D

Btw, sorry for all to choose such a "****ty" track it seems. But see it this way, it won't get choosen again for a long time :)

Greets

you bought a new pc didn't you? signing out also on RBR to reinstall. I can smell it :D

Btw, sorry for all to choose such a "****ty" track it seems. But see it this way, it won't get choosen again for a long time :)

Greets

bert there is nothing wrong with the track mate. you won so you choose and in my oppinion racing drivers should drive everywhere including dirt:D

• Lee Clifford

Hi lads cant make tonight gotta work late for the next few weeks or so.Have a good one lads and looking forward to racing again soon!!:)

Forgot to sign up :(

Can i join plz :)
closer to the cake :freaked-out:

Any server running ?? cant see it.
oops forgot to setup the server....will be up in a sec

Yes there nothing wrong with the track, Im gutted I have to miss it as I have only ever done a single league race there.

How inconsiderate of my missus to have a birthday on a monday this year! :D
Lol Gareth
then you need to be straight to here..
baby...I don't care but tonight I want to play Arca

and then you go sleep on the couch :)

there is a slight chance me joining....as I'm downloading arca right now. I only hope it finishes in time with my connection lol

• Bert Van Waes

Yes there nothing wrong with the track, Im gutted I have to miss it as I have only ever done a single league race there.

How inconsiderate of my missus to have a birthday on a monday this year! :D

Happy birthday mate :D i had mine last sunday, not this one :)

Greets and party hard, cake's on my account:cake:

Just picked up my car from the garage, will probably not be home in time tonight chaps. Another left turner i have to mis :(x10. Can we switch the week a little? Tuesday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday etc

only one word:SORRY ,i've cause 2 yellow in 4 laps so i've decide it was not my night and leave,i've race Duquoin 2 weeks ago in a league and have no trouble with it but tonight....cya in some times when i'll be in my new house and internet will be installed ;)

great racing and loved it all the way goth 4th place and ingemar bad luck mate:( and to sebastien keep racing you are trying and in a couple of races you will drive for podiums etc:) had a wonderfull fight with steven the last few laps and trust me mate i was ****ting myself haha

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.