ARCA Sim Racing

Rizzla Racing team presentation

Rizzla Racing is pleased to announce that they will have four drivers signed and running under the Rizzla name for the up and coming RaceDepartment ARCA league and the monday fun events.

22 Marin Cycles Ford of Rob Maytum
marinrob.jpg

Team Manager G Hickling comments. "Rob has been driving with us for a few seasons now in the ARCA remax series, his ability is second to non when he is in the seat of his Marin cycles sponsored Ford Fusion and always has the chance to pull a win out of the bag at any track the ARCA series runs on. We expect Rob do do well this season and we hope he can continue to push for the title."

48 Rock Band Chevrolet of Roy Stevens
rbroy.jpg

Team Manager G Hickling comments. "Roy is another driver that has been with us for a few seasons now. When he is behind the wheel of his Rockband sponsored Chevy he gives it 100% for the team. No holds barred!. We expect Roy to push for top finishes in some races in the ARCA schedule."

72 Crocs footware Ford of Lee Clifford
croclee.jpg

Team Manager G Hickling comments. "Lee has been with us for a few seasons now and he is improving every season, Lee was lucky enough to grab a new sponsor this season in the form of Crocs footware. We hope with this fantastic backing Lee will strive this season and push for top placed finishes in all of the events he will run in."

79 Burger King Dodge of Gareth Hickling
bkgaz.jpg

Team Manager G Hickling comments. "As team owner and driver of the Burgerking Dodge I am happy to announce that the 79 car will be running an alternate sponsor in half the races in the up and coming RaceDepartment ARCA series. I am happy to announce Amnesty International will be on my car to show support for superb work protecting human rights around the world they do.
I expect to be pushing for the top half of the field for every event of the season, I feel that im better at the 1.5 mile speedways like Kansas, Kentucky and alike so I expect to do well there.

Skins will be in the download sections soon!

• Bert Van Waes

Ok i see. Reserve Nr 17 please then :)

But what i also meant is that if you have a nr. that's already in the game as a car, will you overwrite the skin or make a new one under the sam nr?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.