ARCA Sim Racing

hi all

i have ati eyesfinity 5870 but i dont no how work for having triple monitor?
Is it possible to run the triple monitor with 1 20''and 2 19''or is it work just with same monitor?

I'm not sure about different size monitors. I know you have to set each monitor to the same resolution. I made sure to get 3 identical monitors to minimize any issues. You should have the Catalyst software for your video card. It helps you set up the 3 monitors. You also have get a special adapter for your 3rd monitor. I'm at work now so I don't know exactly what it is called from memory. I also went to ATI website and downloaded instructions for helping in setting them up.

pfffff what a night, could not control the car at all even after practise today and last week.
I decided to pull back after 4 laps and 15 spins and crashes to avoid more trouble on the track.

Well next 2 races i hope to get a better result

lol I was expecting James in front of me
but Martijn also gave a challenge :)....I had great, awesome battle guys......
again sorry about the little tap Martijn, lucky us everybody was way behind so you could recover
drove with my tires till it almost got to the core :)

and congrats to all that raced and finished...it was a hard one ;)....back to oval next race
hopefully more will join back

here is the proof of my tires lol

Attachments

• ARCA 2010-03-15 22-10-37-90.jpg
    ARCA 2010-03-15 22-10-37-90.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 209
This was fun, although the track was a bit hard to learn.
Especially the middle corners, never got them right I think...:tongue:

First ARCA-race in a loooong time (drove some races with Jolt way back....)

Started in the back like I usually do, I'm not very fast but rather stable,
doesn't do big mistakes often.

Earned a few positions somehow and had an eye on the tires display.

I had no idea the stats doesn't change until afterwards :biggrin:

Ended at 4:th place and very happy about that :smile:

I,m gonna miss that one guy's, been sick with fever for a few days now and i'm in no condition to race. hope you'll have a great time

Hope to see you back online real soon Yves.

Well this was fun,if only the tyres had lasted a bit longer,hehehehe.
Started really well,i even had the lead for a moment but my tyres where giving me problems resulting in not been able to maintain the pace and getting bumped my Aponte(np Chris) and spinning wich didn't help the tyres at all so i had to pit really early.
And offcourse the usual pitlane speeding so i had to make a drive through to the pitlane a lap later,grrrr.
3 pitstops and a drive through later i finished 2nd,not to bad.
These cars aren't ment to turn right so i hope to see you on an oval again next time,lol.

cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back