Anyone want to race online?

mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace
I have GTR2, and after seeing many people racing in tournaments in other popular games, I am now inspired to do likewise. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and also if you can't do so, then recommend me a good group to join in these sort of competitions in GTR2.

Thanks ;)

Rupe Wilson

Premium
You know it would be nice every once in a while if guys would ask before they try to promote another forum, i can appreciate we don't run this sim,
We might even help you, but just to post is a bit cheeky guys,
remember we are a sim racing community, and we will work together if you work with us..
i would never dream of doing this on that site..
mutual respect works both ways ;)

mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace
That's exactly the point, RD doesn't run this sim. I hardly think Hotpup's post was "promoting" that site, simply pointing out a place where GTR2 is raced online.
Rupe, are you trying to say we can't post or talk about other forums here on RD? That seems absolutely silly to me. ALL of sim-racing is a community, not just RD.
:)
It would work well to bring back some RD Leagues for this game as well ;)

Well, would @Bram Hengeveld maybe allow us to start up a club here? Would anybody here be willing to take on a role as staff? If i had more personal time i would do it myself but i unfortunately don't but i would be able to turn up for a race.

I think a once a week meet up would be good, start off with default content and see what happens from there.

RaceDepartment Store

The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
  • Featured
The popular pedal set returns with an overhauled load cell brake, Hall sensors on throttle and clutch, and many refinements to the design. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 for three monitors or TVs 22 - 32" for both flat and curved monitors. Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Mach 3 changes include upgraded construction, added monitor...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...