Anyone want to race online?

mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace
I have GTR2, and after seeing many people racing in tournaments in other popular games, I am now inspired to do likewise. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and also if you can't do so, then recommend me a good group to join in these sort of competitions in GTR2.

Thanks ;)

You know it would be nice every once in a while if guys would ask before they try to promote another forum, i can appreciate we don't run this sim,
We might even help you, but just to post is a bit cheeky guys,
remember we are a sim racing community, and we will work together if you work with us..
i would never dream of doing this on that site..
mutual respect works both ways ;)

That's exactly the point, RD doesn't run this sim. I hardly think Hotpup's post was "promoting" that site, simply pointing out a place where GTR2 is raced online.
Rupe, are you trying to say we can't post or talk about other forums here on RD? That seems absolutely silly to me. ALL of sim-racing is a community, not just RD.
:)
It would work well to bring back some RD Leagues for this game as well ;)

Well, would @Bram Hengeveld maybe allow us to start up a club here? Would anybody here be willing to take on a role as staff? If i had more personal time i would do it myself but i unfortunately don't but i would be able to turn up for a race.

I think a once a week meet up would be good, start off with default content and see what happens from there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%