Anyone else playing in 3D?

Greetings fellow racers. I am hoping to find a fun onlineracing experience here. I am justgetting started and have Race 07 and Dirt 3. I have a G25 wheel and a 3D visionsetup. Anyone else playing in 3D?

...and in another 20-30minutes you will be seeing UFO's and Aliens :D

Serious Note: Wonder if this is something that is going to take off over time when a little more goes into the systems. People also complain about getting sick playing the DS.

Yes it's great in 3D, I could only try green/magenta stereoscopic 3d with iz3d though, and it's not good after 20-30 mins, I get headache + I see different colors with my eyes for a few hours after it:)

The reason people start to feel sick is because the game companies are trying to simulate you being in their 3D environment but the aspect ratio that they use is different than what your eyes and your monitor are used to, so you don't see things exactly right.

The way 3D is rendered or shot with a camera is that they lens are set to a specific width apart for the 2 lenses. This allows for the slight change in spatial seperation giving the illusion of actually being able to see in 3D. This trick works well for short periods of time and for things that don't have a lot of fast action, but for auto racing as well as many other things, this causes the viewer to start to feel sick.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back