Anyone else having screen tearing issues?

I play most of the sims available and they all look and run great on my PC.. get FPS of about 130 on AC at decent detail levels etc... But when i play AMS there is very distracting screen tearing like i haven't seen since GT6 on PS3.. anyone else notice this or is it a problem with my display setup..? I've tried adjusting settings but noting really helps..

Any advice appreciated..

Cheers

Tony

APIA RACING
I play most of the sims available and they all look and run great on my PC.. get FPS of about 130 on AC at decent detail levels etc... But when i play AMS there is very distracting screen tearing like i haven't seen since GT6 on PS3.. anyone else notice this or is it a problem with my display setup..? I've tried adjusting settings but noting really helps..

Any advice appreciated..

Cheers
Are you using NVIDIA? And if so have you followed all graphics steps in the manual including NVIDIA inspector?

Not sure what to say as no problem here. If you have a decent graphics card then you should be able to set pretty well everything to max maybe apart from shadows which I have at medium (GTX970). Also make sure Windowed Mode is off in the config app.

Try adaptive v-sync and pre-rendered frame=1.

I had a lot of tearing, and with those settings, it went completely away. Also, there is minimal input lag (which is the issue by having just v-sync on).

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000