Any USA racers here?

I realize that most here are UK/EU. If I can, I'd like to catch some of the RaceClub races, but they are too early for me in the US most days.

So wondering if any US racers check in here? I have a few friends that I race with and we usually run evenings PST and generally stick to the WTCC2007 cars.

My Steam ID is: Bahnzo2020 so add me if you'd like. We're older, mature guys so we do our best to be clean and fair.

Connecticut here, but luckily retired and able to race in the afternoon! Always a good chance I'll be on during the day, seldom am I on in the evenings anymore.

In the past we did cater to drivers from the America's but their number has diminished and too few show up for any races we present.

I live in UK and race from midnight through to 5AM sometimes. There is often a small gathering of colonials (North Americans) on 100MBitracing teamspeak where one of them (Hotspur) is admin. I am also admin at 100MBitracing. There is another community called CWRL who are mostly north americans. Maybe we can all get together on Racedepartment sometimes? How about a server called RD N_America or something with a separate password from race club which can be freely shared to trusted individuals?

LA is UCT-8 and NY is UCT-5. From UCT 11PM on Friday there should be administrators available on 100Mbitracing WTCC to about 7am UCT Sunday.

I think my idea of a Racedepartment public server with a password that can be distributed to trusted friends from other communities should be reconsidered. I think this would be a good idea for older sims like Race07 and GT Legends.

LA is UCT-8 and NY is UCT-5. From UCT 11PM on Friday there should be administrators available on 100Mbitracing WTCC to about 7am UCT Sunday.

I think my idea of a Racedepartment public server with a password that can be distributed to trusted friends from other communities should be reconsidered. I think this would be a good idea for older sims like Race07 and GT Legends.

I'd personally hate to see an RD public server.

I understand but the alternative is to join the 100MBit gang, join the skids and 100MBit banned drivers at non password servers, race offline, or maybe on occasion race with less than a hand full of other Racedepartment guys (or go to another SIM).

I am forum active with 100MBit Racing, CWRL, CONline (when their webs back), Old Man Racing, Racedepartment, racingfr.com, Simjunkies, Simracingpro, SRSG, Weissbierbude, and World Sim Racing.

A few others I am less active or they have recently bitten the dust.

There are many good drivers but often spread too thin. It would be good to get RD guys together with other communities especially USA time zone get together with guys from South American communities some of which have very little English.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back