FM7 Any ideas for Forza Motorsports 8

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)
Rather then dwell of content or misgivings I like to think on new ideas

Thought it would be nice to be able to buy rendered garages for all size collections
As you level up more expensive and bigger ones become available
All types of architecture and style

So rather then My Garage you would be transported to door of your garage/s and be able to wander free roam to look at all your cars together, place them in any order and different floor layouts

You could have My Favourites with multi garages for various collections in matching ambiance :geek: lol

Rather then dwell of content or misgivings I like to think on new ideas

Thought it would be nice to be able to buy rendered garages for all size collections
As you level up more expensive and bigger ones become available
All types of architecture and style

So rather then My Garage you would be transported to door of your garage/s and be able to wander free roam to look at all your cars together, place them in any order and different floor layouts

You could have My Favourites with multi garages for various collections in matching ambiance :geek: lol

It's a cool idea if a bit low on functionality. Sadly it is much more likely that they will introduce something like this than actually try to address serious issues with which the Forza series has been plagued with for a long time. Like FFB?

• Deleted member 151827

I hear that fm8 won't be happening for 2019. From what i understand the full team is working hard to make fm7 a better game. Head on over to the official Forza forums and the thread is on the front page somewhere.

Got a feeling this time that oculus will work with Microsoft and enable the rift s to work with the new xbox- and I'm guessing forza 8 will be arriving with the new xbox also so I reckon there will be forza vr at some point. To be honest I'm expecting oculus vr to be available with a new range of vr games which will be on the new xbox - and I reckon that's how xbox will take on Sony and the next gen psvr. It makes great business sense for both to collaborate. Windows mixed reality will morph into education/professional use. Just speaking out loud and my own imo. :)

I'm not sure how to describe this.

When I look at driving aids, I always see a generic racing line that tells you where to brake, when to roll on to the throttle. That's all well and good, but it does little to aid the driver in establishing reference points.

I'd like to see user defined points of reference and the ability to have them highlited in practice or tunning sessions. Something where they snap a line or a way point to a feature if the track.
This would help a lot of people be able to run without any braking or racing lines what so ever. It may even teach players how to establish reference points.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back