Any Cube Controls CSX 2 Owners Out There?

As I continue to stew in my Corona madness I noticed that the CSX 2 is in stock (with 20 business day lead time via their FB chat) and the Ascher Racing stuff is all out of stock until June at least. I currently have a AR F64-USB that I am overall very happy with, apart from some issues with the grips causing hand pain at higher feedback levels and most of the buttons being a bigger stretch that works well for my hands. That got me thinking that this might be an easier than normal situation to sell a used wheel as demand is high. I could buy the CSX 2, try both for a week or two and resell the one I like less (or return if CC would allow it)

I started doing research on the CSX 2 to see if the company has addressed some of the QA and QC issues I've heard about in the past, but can't find a whole lot of information current to the new CSX 2. Have any of you had any experience with the Cube wheel or ideally the Ascher as well that might be able to speak to your experience?

I am itching to give it a try and see if it improves my issues, but I am a little gun-shy for the mixed reactions to their past products. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks!

I think it may have been down to the tactile I have installed shaking them loose to be fair. I also managed to get F1 2020 working with the UGT port ’fix’.
I also have a Turn racing custom GT3 wheel, it’s not getting used as much!
Yes I have 3x behringer amps in a server rack + 6x butkicker lfe minis sounds like we have similar interests :D

Upvote 0
Yes my USB is awful also with most things now just go direct into two ports at the back,
you know I bought one and it be here soon but so jealous looking at yours its a strange feeling :roflmao: :geek: :D :D

Ill get Simhub cooking nicely well ill try my best, if I get it working ill share the settings on RD
Hey, just placed an order for a CSX 2 myself. Can't wait!
Did you ever find a workaround to get simhub working with the screen?

Reactions: CC
Upvote 0
Hey, just placed an order for a CSX 2 myself. Can't wait!
Did you ever find a workaround to get simhub working with the screen?
No I tried to configure the ports to get it working but couldn’t work it out
But a guy in here did they work with codies games I believe

Upvote 0
New GT-X wheel available from Cube Controls. 4-6 paddles, 4.3“ screen and a 300mm open top gt wheel. Very nice!

Attachments

• EF7061C8-833C-453C-9D64-643E91DB7F43.jpeg
    EF7061C8-833C-453C-9D64-643E91DB7F43.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Just received my wheel today and having some issues getting the dual clutch working for rFactor 2.

No matter what I seem to configure it with in Ultimate Game Tech Manager under the UGT Input Configuration the clutches are not recognised in game when attempt to assign them to any buttons. They seem to behave as expected in the UGT Input Configuration page with the axis sliders and they appear as axis when I look at the device under windows game controllers so I'm not sure whats going on.

Anyone got the dual clutches working on rFactor 2 that could help?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Just received my wheel today and having some issues getting the dual clutch working for rFactor 2.

No matter what I seem to configure it with in Ultimate Game Tech Manager under the UGT Input Configuration the clutches are not recognised in game when attempt to assign them to any buttons. They seem to behave as expected in the UGT Input Configuration page with the axis sliders and they appear as axis when I look at the device under windows game controllers so I'm not sure whats going on.

Anyone got the dual clutches working on rFactor 2 that could help?

Thanks
I never actually used them as of yet but there is some trick with it to get it assigned its inside the manual what came with the wheel,
if you read the manual it will explain which settings to apply,
I never read it and couldnt work it out either but 1hr later when I did made more sense :D

Upvote 0
I never actually used them as of yet but there is some trick with it to get it assigned its inside the manual what came with the wheel,
if you read the manual it will explain which settings to apply,
I never read it and couldnt work it out either but 1hr later when I did made more sense :D
I've read the manual and fully understand how they work and are configured. Thats not my issue. The issue is that neither of the clutch paddles will assign to a control in rFactor 2.

Upvote 0
I've read the manual and fully understand how they work and are configured. Thats not my issue. The issue is that neither of the clutch paddles will assign to a control in rFactor 2.
I’m having the same issue inside AMS2 but I don’t think it’s related to the wheel the gear shift paddles on my csx2 and PSE GT3 wheel both work on the UI when I assign them but ingame nothing happens when I change gears on both wheels it’s really odd must be a software issue on there side,

I can’t test rf2 sadly I installed it twice in the last 7-10 days just hangs on auto update so deleted it to use steam

Upvote 0
On My csx2 occasionally i have some miss shift, when It happens restarting ugt manager and the wheel It goes ti work perfectly again. Could be a problem have ugt, fanalab and simhub running at the same time?

Upvote 0
On My csx2 occasionally i have some miss shift, when It happens restarting ugt manager and the wheel It goes ti work perfectly again. Could be a problem have ugt, fanalab and simhub running at the same time?
Hi,
If you read the manual for the shifters they may want tweeking again the bindings,
I never had any issues with running both the software at once there not connected to each other

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back