MGP20 Another update today

MOTOGP™20 – RELEASED NOTE
PS4 1.0.9 – XBOX ONE 1.0.0.12 – PC
Discover what’s new on this latest MotoGP™20 patch note.

moto2_2-1.jpg

-Moto2™ and Moto3™ classes updated in 3D models and liveries.

-Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup class added.

-Performance improvement (PC)

-Photo mode on Xbox One X fixed (X1)

-Helmet view: fix on Xbox One HDR setting (opaque visor)(X1)

-Added MT Helmets KRE model.

-Sound improvements: dynamic reflections added.

-Online: fix on disconnected players removed from race earlier.

-Kymiring: fixed automatic brake distances.

-AI: various fixes for falls in qualifying and warmup.

What's now on PC after the update? Is it OK? FPS and other things... Is it worth to update. I haven't updated for a month. Physics was not too bad.... and.... I made all Honda's and KTM' s in Moto3 almost equal, and Moto2 bikes as well. Amazing interesting races! I had 10 riders winning in Moto3! Main thing was not AIskill file, but bike perfomance differences. Honda_A was way too strong compared to Honda_D and than even Honda _B. So easy to correct. Also some races had a lot of highsides, I managed to remove Moto2 TCS, yes, there is some TCS for AI, in spite officially there should not be. So unpredictability was high...
In Moto3 - G.Rodrigo won 2 races, but sometimes was just 17th! That's cool. And that says nothing good for Milestone, knowing how easy it was to make it more interesting.....

What's now on PC after the update? Is it OK? FPS and other things... Is it worth to update. I haven't updated for a month. Physics was not too bad.... and.... I made all Honda's and KTM' s in Moto3 almost equal, and Moto2 bikes as well. Amazing interesting races! I had 10 riders winning in Moto3! Main thing was not AIskill file, but bike perfomance differences. Honda_A was way too strong compared to Honda_D and than even Honda _B. So easy to correct. Also some races had a lot of highsides, I managed to remove Moto2 TCS, yes, there is some TCS for AI, in spite officially there should not be. So unpredictability was high...
In Moto3 - G.Rodrigo won 2 races, but sometimes was just 17th! That's cool. And that says nothing good for Milestone, knowing how easy it was to make it more interesting.....

Dont know specifically if its any better as ive had no issues with it at all other than having to verify the files to stop it crashing at Valencia.

[QUOTE = "Marg, publicación: 3201802, miembro: 244228"]
¿Qué hay ahora en la PC después de la actualización? ¿Está bien? FPS y otras cosas ... ¿Vale la pena actualizar? No he actualizado durante un mes. La física no era tan mala ... y ... Hice que todas las Honda y KTM en Moto3 fueran casi iguales, y las motos Moto2 también. Increíbles carreras interesantes! ¡Tenía 10 pilotos ganando en Moto3! Lo principal no era el archivo AIskill, sino las diferencias de rendimiento de la bicicleta. Honda_A era demasiado fuerte en comparación con Honda_D y que incluso Honda _B. Muy fácil de corregir. Además, algunas carreras tenían muchas ventajas, logré eliminar Moto2 TCS, sí, hay algo de TCS para IA, a pesar de que oficialmente no debería haberlo. Entonces la imprevisibilidad era alta ...
En Moto3, G.Rodrigo ganó 2 carreras, ¡pero a veces solo era 17º! Eso es genial. Y eso no dice nada bueno para Milestone, sabiendo lo fácil que fue hacerlo más interesante .....
[/CITAR]
how?.. bro

What. How did you do that?

I just copied and renamed files + some hexadecimal editing in files. Files are in
... motogp20\Content\assets\data\vehicles\Physics\VehiclesTuning\DataAsset\Moto3 folder after "save package" is performed in Umodel.

can you share us that modefed files ?

Hi - something odd has happened to Rider Aids option in career mode. It has defaulted all options (manual gears, no rewind). I had to change it and save, go to the track, go back to options to change again (!!) Very strange

bro i've tried many times, but always failed, can you shre us the modifed files?

Here is a link to pak file file, which contains Moto2 and Moto3 more equal bikes:

bruh, what an amazing race in moto3 , big apreciato for your work, this is all i want since gp20 released !!!!

So some changes should be noticable (maybe too extreme, but for everyone who is not a fan of M.Marquez could be better)

wow excelent bro , it means now the motogp20 game especially for the bike or ai performance can be edited like motogp17 and previous, one more frome, can you explain how to edit them, because i've tried to fint the file that you explained (moto3 bike performance) , i copy the fastest bike file and rename it to the slowest bike, (because as we know on the file i find no editeble code) so i hope the fastest bike and slowest bike can be same faster, but when i try on the game, every bike who i modifed always crash even on the first corner, i hope you can explain us at least give us the example ho ti that and what hex editor you use to do that, big thanks for you response!!!

Yes, i also had this problem of AI crashing in the first or second corner... until I realized:
File, for example, "Moto3_Honda_B.uasset" must be edited slightly with a kind of "HxD" program to change A to B (or to C etc.)
like here, this part of file is readable:
/Game/assets/data/vehicles/Physics/VehiclesTuning/DataAsset/Moto3/Moto3_Honda_B
and bit further also that B:
FloatProperty�û§Þý���Moto3_Honda_B�ùµÕÁ���NativeClass�+ûy���None�
these are these 2 spots (replacable letters "B" are in bold).
If file is "Moto3_Honda_C.uasset" (+ another file Moto3_Honda_C.uexp) also then C must be placed. uexp files are not edited, just renamed.
Problem was that just renaming files, that info in uasset was still referencing old file (Moto3_Honda_A) so creating some incompatibilty and strange behaviour.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.