Another Green Hell Fun Run, Weds 27th July

Team Sweden would like to request that this race is moved so we can participate, please.
We are going on a journey to Germany. There we plan to study the IRL championship from the grand stands.

no problem for moved, nice for me is this wednesday for example at the end is just for FUN :) we will have time to sharpen swords:D

GOOD LUCK for your study ( Im a bit envious :D )

I like the car set up this way. Far from perfect of course.
attachment.php

Thank you Valter; the beamer it is!:)

Team Sweden would like to request that this race is moved so we can participate, please.
We are going on a journey to Germany. There we plan to study the IRL championship from the grand stands.

I was wondering about the timing of Kurt and Valter's most excellent adventure. J Enjoy yoursleves gentlemen. :):cool:

Edit: Of course I am in favour of moving the race date if possible. :)

i do not mind moving the day of this event -( keeping the same start time )- but i have to see what day if i can be there .

i have no experience at all with the setup/ driving these cars as most of you guys ....cool ....we can have more fun then :)..

Valter setup is the one on stage now ... thx Team Sweden, enjoy your trip..:)

Cool, I wish team sweden much fun here in Germany!

I can most likely race every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, because on Tuesday and Friday I have soccer training :)

Here's my very first try to setup a so far unknown car from scratch. So please don't expect much. :) I just had 40 mins time to drive and managed one timed lap (with outlap before :)) making many mistakes resulting in a 6:23.

I don't really know how to make a good setup, so it would be nice to hear how it could be improved. At the moment it feels nice with a slightly loose tail but I'm sure it will be quicker if someone with knowledge adjusts it. :)

Attachments

• Reik-Nords-Ext-a.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 214
Ok, I did much suggesting and testing to make the setup better just by trying different things. Now this one is much better than the first one! It turns much better but could be a little tricky with the tail.

Some minutes ago Bob, Valerio and I had a nice super pole at the practice server. I could drive my so far PB, a 6:14:589. :)

Attachments

• Reik-Nords-Ext-da.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 254
Ok, lets do that then, now on Weds 27th of July

Nico could you add the Mini's to the server car choice? just for fun, if there's a few of us on the server we could have a bit of fun with them

Also, Nico, could you change the main title of the thread to reflect the amended date, I don't seem to be able to do it

Jim

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea