Another Green Hell Fun Run, Weds 27th July

...living well is the best revenge...

Indeed the best answer! I'm sure the majority would like to live this way and I'm also sure that the majority of human beings has a good and friendly attitude. It's a shame that a minority of people thinks different and acts without caring for the others. Using violence as a revenge never leads to an end of violence. :frown:

btw, I'm in, too! The format is great Jim...

I had fun...

Somehow I achieved 5[SUP]th[/SUP] in Q though I think SuperPole caught many, and there seem to be many, drivers out. On the grid I experienced the invisible cars bug. :( I escaped to the pit lane to watch.

R2 I started from last and finished 1 up from there. I'm happy. :)

Congrats Valter and Reik for the race wins. Thx all!

I had the "invisible-cars-bug" very long time ago on some public servers when entering the grid. The strange solution to get it solved in this situation was easy. You just had to switch to another car by pressing "+" and switch back to yours by pressing "-". Sunndenly everyone was there again.

But yesterday the problem was that we couldn't use this methode, because due to fixed cockpit view the server doesn't only block switching your views but it also forbides you to switch to other car's view. At least that's what I guess...

Thanks everyone for a fun fun race:)

I was lucky and had no tech issues.

In the first race I managed to escape all the attacks from unknown drivers with only some major dents on the rear parts.
A really bad start of the first lap but a nice end to the race:)

The second race was cool. Nice and tidy start of the race:) (almost). You know what I mean.
Peter was chasing we lost and gained here and there, Sweden - Australia 1-0 :) Kurt was in front of me. We had intercom on. I passed him on the long straight, it was an ugly pass, he went off track (without spinning) so I let him pas me again. After that I chased him many many kilometers:)

Nice race1 ,after trilling start (lag) I had a good+fun battles with Kurt but disappeared behind me :frown:( bug) after with much speed arrived Bob again fight and Im was in 2nd place Valter was 23sec front me but in one curve run a bit wide lost think 1,5sec and Bob immediatedly pass me no more change until end. WD Bob
Race2 more problem of lag and for this I hit a newcomer so stopped me for let pass and all cars behind me pass again him spin front me brake again total lost about 15/20sec. never recovered. In last lap I hit the wall and lost front wheel now is better park the car go in green and taste a good Hot Dog.

Congrat to Valter and Reik for their 1st place and all the BAND:drink:
C U guys
next week is holiday time for me one week of relax and trekking:dog::dog: sure with my 2 dogs

The two runs were really great!
According to my results, I actually should to change from F1 to WTCC Extreme :)
I'm so in the second run until the end kept pace with the other 3.
The Nordschleife is already something very special, and prepares a lot of fun :)

GOOOOOD Holiday Vale !!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back